After parking my car out front of the small diner, I got out and went inside to meet Travis. For some reason, he wanted to....talk to me. He said it was serious too.

I found him sitting at a booth and sipping on a cup of tea it seems. I came up and greeted him right away, then took my seat across from him.

"I ordered you a glass of brew" he said, putting his tea down on the saucer.

"Thanks. So what's up?"

He looked around nervously and leaned in to talk lowly. "Look, I know you're from the Brotherhood Mob–"

I drew my Beretta M9 immediately and wasted no time aiming it at his head from across the table. He backed away slowly and raised his hands. "Okay....–there's no need for that. Just let me finish"

"Carry on" I said simply, staring him in the eyes as my gun stayed up.

He sighed. "I want to...help you. I know where they're keeping that girl of yours"

My eyes widened. "Spit" I demanded, adjusting my grip on my M9.

"I heard Ta'Joe attacked the place and brought her in because Frisco wanted her. I don't know where she is but I'm pretty sure....Ta'Joe and Frisco know"

I lowered my weapon and looked away to think. "I know that son of a bitch had her, he played it cool because I was on to him. Thank you. But since I'm about to...go get my girl back and kill both of those dickheads next,....I need your help"

"On what?"

"I need Frisco distracted while I put Ta'Joe in the ground. That way it'll buy me more time to finally go after him next"

"Okay. I'll see what I can do..."

"I'm trusting you, which is something I never do. If you double cross me, there won't be nothing left of your body when I finished. But if you do good by me and...I pull this shit off, I'll pay you and give you a decent....opportunity at a position"

[Rowan's Pov]

Hearing him rant, I finally looked up with blurred vision of him as he looked down at me for answers. "Joe please....I'm so hungry..." I begged. I haven't ate in three days, barely even got a sip of water.

"If you so hungry, come eat this dick again" he came up to me and unbuttoned his jeans.

My eyes gave way and so did my body as my stomach growled from the acid bubbling. I felt a hot flash coming on, so hot that I let it take me into the darkness and fell down to his floor. I passed out...

*

Coming to and sitting up to a bag of chips, I rushed over to devour them and got his attention yet again.

"I should've let you starve, you lucky Frisco wants to keep you alive now as his own bitch. *chuckles* You're just a hoe out here in reality" he said, sitting in a chair now to stare at my misery.

I finished the bag of chips quickly and threw the trash off to the side to lick my fingers clean. He looked at me disgusted but I ignored his stares and sat back against the wall with my arms in chains still.

"How dare you leave me. I gave you everything, I spent my money and my time on you. I tried to save you, Rowan. Why couldn't you roll with us after I asked instead of staying loyal to those.....niggas. I knew you were in the Mob all along, but I still had feelings for you and big plans for us. Then you go and cheat on me with that white nigga? I loved you more than anyone! I tried to be that man for you but when I ask for sex or...or other shit, it was always a fucking problem"