Part 22

Jay's point of view

When she says that she arouses me even more,I turn her around so that she's facing me. Maybe I didn't hear her clearly I furrowed my eyebrows and search her eyes to see any hint of doubt but there isn't. Does she really mean it?

"Are you sure?" I ask her. I was just making sure because I haven't never devirginized a virgin before so in this case we are both kinda like.. virgins,you get my point though. Aside from being nervous,I couldn't wait to finally make hott love to Harmony. I've been dying to for a long..long time.

I have always dreamed of this day,fantasised about it day and night and here she was giving herself completely to me.

"Yes I'm sure Jay",she says urgently.

She pulls me in for an angry hott kiss and my body burns,I place my hand on her ass as she cups my face and trails kisses down my exposed skin. I grab her ass and lift her up,she automatically wraps her legs around my waist not breaking the kiss.

The way her lips felt against mine never seized to make heart beat faster ,I carried her to the nearest counter table and placed her on top of it,I broke the kiss reluctantly and knelt down before looking directly into her eyes,I slipped off her gym tights along with her lace panties and placed them aside.

She. Was . Dripping.

I licked my lips at the sight, I didn't know that she was this wet for me ,she made my mouth water at just the sight of her throbbing pussy,I kissed her thighs slowly taking my time but instead I felt her dig into my hair and pull me towards her wet area.

I smirked and looked up at her,desperation was evident but I decided to tease her,I engulfed her pussy slowly,licking and sucking on it gently ,twirling my tongue in all directions. She tasted so sweet,I couldn't get enough. At first I wanted to tease her but I just felt the sudden urge of devouring her on this table right now.

My tongue picks up it's pace and her grip on my hair tightens as she cries out,it was official that she was my favourite meal. Period.

"That feels so good Jay",she moans to me with her sexy voice igniting more flames within me. I add more pressure by slipping my index finger in her,she gasps and balances herself on the counter with her back arched.

I wouldn't blame her..I did have large hands. I added my second finger and she was already screaming, she came all over my fingers and I licked her clean as I kissed back up to her mouth. She moaned against me lowly.

"That's how good you taste bby",I whispered to her.

I lift her once again and she's marking my neck,I groan when I feel her lips and teeth marking me almost everywhere,I know for a fact that tomorrow I'll be covered in her love marks but I don't care. I make my way to my room and lay her gently on the bed ,I remove the rest of her clothes off then strip down to my boxers.

She's gawking over my body and she looks satisfied, it's as if I passed some sort of test,I smirked at her and I kissed her passionately,all the the passion I had deep within me I gave in this kiss,I kissed every inch of her perfect small body,my tongue wrap around her right hard nipple and she moaned.

Her breathing got heavier as I sucked on it ,playing with it , rolling and twirling my fingers and tongue against it,I kissed down to her perfect core then back up to her juicy lips. I parted our lips and looked down at her,her sexy eyes looked back up at me. Her arms were around my neck and my left hand was balancing my body,my right hand was down in the sheets between my legs feeling for the strap.

I grabbed a hold of it not breaking eye contact between the both of us and rubbed it against her clit that I devoured not so long ago. She gasped when she felt me rub it against her,I find her entrance and slowly slip the tip in then enter half way.

She grabs my arms and hisses as I slowly move my hips at a gradual rhythm,she's letting out low,arousing moans as she gets used to my pace,I go deeper inside her and she breaks our eye contact when she closed her eyes and throws her head to the side.

"Shit..shit..yes!" she curses praises and gasps when I feel her meeting my thrusts.

I kiss her as I make love to her,",damn baby",I groan when she pushes my ass against her more causing the whole strap to enter her. Kisses,moans,groans are shared.

"Jay" she whimpers to me,"faster"

I pick up my pace and she gets louder her moans bouncing off every single one of my bedroom walls, her hands are wandering around my back and caressing every bit of my body. The way her nails felt as they caressed me was only making add more vigour to what I was doing to her.

She turns us over and she's on top,she places her hands on my chest and rides me uncontrollably. For a minute I thought she lied that she was a virgin because of her body movements,she was sweating and moved at a certain rhythm that engulfed all of my five senses. My hands gripped her waist tight.

"Yeah baby..just like that" I groan throwing my head back,I could feel her deep inside my stomach. She took my hands and placed them on her perfect breasts I grabbed them as she cried out in pleasure. The sex faces we made fueled our sexual urge for each other.

I could feel her slow down,I knew she was close so I grabbed her waist and pulled her hard into every thrust,her moaning at every thrust till she grabbed the sheets and unwinded.

"Fuck!",she screamed breathless. I wasn't done with her I slid the strap back into her.

"Oh god" ,she cried in pleasure as I started thrusting again.

"You like that?",I ask her in a deep voice as my grip on her tightens

"Yes.. shit baby,harder"

"Harder baby?" I ask her.

"Yes",she whimpers to me and I enjoy seeing her under my control like this but I'm not yet satisfied.

"Yes who?"

"Yes daddy!",she screams when I start pounding her hard,our skin clapping against each other as I pounced on her ,hissing Everytime I reached the end of her tunnel,I felt my stomach tighten and I knew she was also close.

I pushed her head down against the bed as I unmercifully plunged in and out of her. We both came at the same time and I slowed down before coming to a pause. She caught her breath then lay back on my bed,I lay by her side and we both stared at the ceiling catching our breaths.

"Did we make love or did we fuck" I chuckle clearing the air

She laughed but I could hear her tiredness I'm her voice,"I really don't care;making love or fucking as long as I'm doing it with you"

I turned my head to the side to face her and she did the same,we stared into each other's eyes. My angel. I couldn't wait to have a future with this beautiful lady sleeping next to me right now. She was my heart ,as a matter of fact she is the Queen of my heart. No one can ever replace her.

"I love you",intelligence her in a lil honesty and she smiles lazily at me.

"I love you too"

The end

Will publish some more books,hope you enjoyed Love or Lust, check out Raging Passion,it's a book I'm writing as well. Thinking of writing Love or Lust 2 though..