part 4

"Thank you " ,she looked pleased. She looked happy.

"You look more hot when you smile ", she caught me off guard.

Did she just..she thinks I'm hott? I mean I know I am but ,did she just admit it to me?

I lean forward on the table and place my hand on top of hers hesitantly and I smile slightly.

She looked at my hand on hers.

She had a frightened look for a few seconds before it vanished.

She looked up at me and returned my smile. I'm glad we were finally getting somewhere.

We stared at each other like this until the waitress came with our food.

I quickly retrieve my hand from hers acting like I got caught committing a crime.

The food was placed in front of us . I didn't notice that we didn't order any drinks neither did she.

"I'll have a Sprite"

I told the waitress and she ordered hers.

We wait patiently for our juices in silence ,it wasn't awkward at all .

When we started eating, I brought up small talk like, does she have any siblings etc and shockingly she's the first and only born in her family.

After we are done it's around 8 at night . We talked so much we lost track of time. I enjoyed her company. I could tell she loved mine as well with the way she was warming up to me.

My phone vibrates in my pocket but I'm too busy paying attention to what Harmony is saying. I try my best to ignore it.

She stops clearly pissed off at the disturbance . I was too. I groaned.

I pull out my phone mumbling a sorry as I looked at it.

It was Devin. He probably has some girl issues and for now that's not important.

I cut the phone and switched it off before leaning my elbows on the table focusing my attention on Harmony .

She had a shocked expression.

"What?" ,I ask.

"Isn't that someone important,I don't want to be a burden"

"It can wait"

I tell her and motion for her to continue. She does and continues with her explanation.

We were having fun getting to know each other till we checked the time and it was 10 . I looked around and most people had left .

"We should get going " she said. Also noticing that it was late.

"Yeah we should" , I agree.

We stand up and exit the restaurant and head to her car .

The usual.

She unlocks and we slide in.

We make our way to our neighbourhood listening to jazz music .

When we get there we sit quietly in the car. She is parked outside her house,my house is only ten steps away.

"So.." we both say in unison making us both laugh.

"So..see you tomorrow?" ,I ask.

"At 10" she confirmed.

"At the gym"

"Yes"

I nodded.

"work on your strength",I reminded her.