part 7

"again!" I shout at Denzel who's trying to pull himself up but he can't carry his own body. To think we were making progress.

I see him sweating like crazy but I don't care,we tryna make him buff here ,the girls are practising with other trainers I just didn't feel like coaching them today.

"I-i,-cant " he nearly cried and fell down on the ground with a thud. I sighed and bent down. He can't be giving up now.

I observed him silently, he was sweating and breathing heavily. He wasn't flexible but he was definitely making an effort.

"Get up" ,I tell him and he groans lifting himself up ,I place my hand behind his back and lead him to the bench.

"Sit" I tell him.

Like a loyal pup,he sits and I sit right after him . I furrow my eyebrows thinking whilst fiddling with my fingers a bit . I then turn to face him. He is still breathing heavily and he looks like he's expecting me to say something.

I chuckle.

"Denzel"

"Ma'am "

"Firstly...call me Jay"

"I'm sorry... Jay"

"What is your motivation honestly?" I ask him curious.

He furrows his eyebrows a bit analysing my question and I wait patiently for his answer. I'm in no rush.

"What is my motivation.." he echos my question . He was thinking and I could see he was stuck.

I adjusted the way I was sitting so that my body is facing him more.

I squint my eyes thinking of a simpler way to put this.

"Ok" I finally say clearing my throat.

"I mean like ,who do you want to end up like "

"Ooohhh" he hits his head with his right hand .I glance at the fighters who are working out intensly then at Harmony who's punching the punching bag . I watch how her clothes and her body is drenched with sweat..how focused she looks,how sexy I find her.

Her hair pulled back tightly making me have a clear view of her pretty face .

"Jay" I heard Denzel call me.

I turn to him "hm?" I was confused,did he say something? Oh wait I asked him a question by the way. shit.

"Sorry I was distracted come again" I asked him to repeat.

"I said I would like to be like Dwayne Johnson"

I nodded and told him how he needs to always wake up and speak positively about himself and to even post up pictures of his role model so he knows where his going and doesn't get distracted.

Just then I see someone step into the gym. Everything around me stops , she walks in arrogantly and with a dangerous grin on her face ,one that still does things to me..her confidence as high as ever and her..still sexy as always.

Her eyes travel around the gym and land on mine before she smirks and starts making her way towards me.

"Um.. Denzel you can go back to working " I dismiss him as Whitney made her way to me.

He left and I stood up to my full height ,she stands in front of me and looks up at me . I realise that I'm meant to be angry at her so I frown and clenched my jaw.

"Jay" she says.

Her voice is sexier in person damn. I missed it.

"Whitney" I say flamboyantly not showing any signs of hesitation.