part 8

Denzel drives a red Ferrari,I can tell this car is expensive by how it looks and how comfortable it is. I'm impressed, I sit comfortably on the passengers seat as he drives . I pull out my phone and see that I have a message from Whitney.

Where are you?- Whitney

Out with a friend..you free?-me

Come get me- Whitney

I stare at the message not sure what exactly she meant,did she want me to pick her up or did she want me to fuck her.

Are your parents around?-me

They are leaving for night shifts at 9..- Whitney

I'll be there at 9:01-me

You better be- Whitney

I lean back in my seat feeling good about myself.

"Is that her?" Denzel asks me.

"Who?" I shoot my head to his side.

"That chick that you always look at as if your in loooove with her"

I furrow my eyebrows"what chick?,you mean the one I was with at the gym today?" Whitney.

He shook his head no and turned right where mansions are built. Millionaires stay here. I guess his rich.

"No the boxer one"

"The one I was with is a boxer and has the championshop title , Whitney"

"No man the other prettier one who's light and she's got dark hair.."

I think...oh

"Harmony?"

"Yes! Harmony her,I knew she had a 'mony' in her name but I wasn't quite sure of it "

"What? no! I don't look at her like anything,she's my trainee and that's it ,I'm in a relationship"

"Mhmmm" he says obviously not believing me . He parked outside the gate of a mansion and the gate opened by it self. He drove in.

"Honestly though Fam ,we aren't anything" we step out of the car.

"Well the way you look at her and she at you says another thing"

Those words replayed in my head.

She at you

She at you

She at you

"She at me?" I repeat.

We get in and I'm not surprised with how big his house is ,I'm not moved at all for some reason.

"Yeah she at you,she looks at you like your her soulmate or something"

I think about it before shaking my head . No, I want Whitney only no one else . "Whatever go shower,you reek "

I got down on his black couch and he chuckles " you know how to make yourself comfortable don't you"

I laughed a bit before taking his remote at scrolling through channels on his plasma screen TV .

By the time he came down it was around 9 and I knew Whitney was waiting for me to come pick her up . He was looking fresh and better ,he smelt ok now.

"Don't you wanna shower?" He asked me.

"I didn't work out " I just walk around monitoring people I don't necessarily work out.

"Let's go" he tells me and I stand up ,we head back to his car and we get in.