part 10

It's 7pm and there's already a lot of guests in Jay's father's house, many people wearing suits attended I assumed they were business men who betted on boxers or something ,the ladies here looked posh and excellent. I myself was looking great in the tight strapless black dress that reached right above my knees and my black heels.

I touched a bit of make up on my face and let my hair down for this event. All boxers from different gyms were here interacting and meeting people.

I myself was looking around for Jay with a glass of champagne in my hand. I was currently standing with Jay's father .

I think this party sucked honestly it was too fancy ..for it to be a boxers party I was actually quite shocked . I excused myself to use the ablutions. I didn't quite know my way around but I just had to get away from these people.

As the noises decrease while I'm walking away . I let out a breath and lean my back against the nearest wall sighing I just want to go home and sleep right now.

"Looking for me?" I see Jay standing a few steps ahead from me.

She looked so hott in her all black suit that was accompanied with a bow tie ,the suit looked like it was made especially for her,it hugged her body perfectly and I was dying to see her out of it..

Jay's point of view

I was using the bathroom and I hear heels on the wooden floor passing the bathroom,I wash my hands and step out to see Harmony making her way opposite the party. She wore a dress that hugged her body so perfectly,she looked great and amazing.

She also had her hair down and that was just intriguing to me ,I loved it. She leans against the wall ,clearly she hates these parties like I do.

"Looking for me?"

She turns to me and literally undresses me with her eyes,I some how like it though.

No.

I love it. She looks at me and sighs out in relief.

"Yeah whatever" she mumbled.

I walk slowly towards her and she watches my every move.

"You also hate them fancy parties huh " I chuckle and join her in leaning against the wall. Now both of us are facing the opposite wall next to each other.

She laughs a bit,"yeah ,they really suck..I'm just waiting for the speech to be made so I can go home and sleep "

"Yeah you need the rest especially after that training today"

She chuckles and the air grows silent. It wasn't awkward silence it was chilled and non of us were complaining. I then grab her hand.

"Come" I tell her and she looks at me confused but she's tensed cause of my grip on her hand . I didn't care anyway.

I pulled her to the balcony as we let the wind kiss our faces,she walks to a corner slowly and relaxs by the edge staring blankly at the moon across from us . I notice that she looks even better than I observed ,she just looked so gorgeous.

She catches me staring and I continue. I just can't get my eyes off her.

"Can I ask you something" she says out of the blues.

"Go ahead"

"Are you and Whitney a thing?"

When she says that my look on her breaks I turn to face the front and frown a bit. For a while I forgot that Whitney and I were dating. What was wrong with me? Harmony should be my friend nothing less nothing more.

I change my facial expression to a simple one and face her then nod.

"Yeah, yeah we are "

A look of hurt shows on her face for a while but it disappears in an instant ,she chuckles.

"You know I'm going to beat her right"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Beat her? Her who?

"In the final match" she clarified my thoughts. Oh Whitney.

I chuckled a bit . Chuckling became giggling and giggling became laughter . I held my ribs taking in what she said . I just couldn't stop laughing.

I finally realise she isn't laughing so I cut it out and make a straight face then clear my throat " are you sure?"

She squints her eyes at me"you really think I can't take on your girlfriend?"

She's now facing me and her arms are folded. I raise my shoulders. Whitney is a beast ,that's why that's her nickname in the ring, beast she doesn't give mercy at all and Harmony,she's a very good fighter but..

"Well-"

She nudges me and rolls her eyes " your supposed to be my coach and encourage me not discourage me hello"

I raise my hands up in surrender"we'll see ..If you make it to the final round that is"

"I will" she tells me sternly and I smile. I like her confidence,it's not bad but it's for a good course ,she's hardworking too and I like that. She might even have a chance to beat Whitney.

I turn to face my front and nod" ok then,your first match is tomorrow night"I remind her.

She nods and I move closer to her. I place my hand on her shoulder and she turns to me now we are face to face . A bit too close though and the way the moonlight shines on her face makes her look more beautiful than she actually is.

She closes her eyes inhaling then exhales when she opens them to look at me . I place my hand on her chin and hold her head a bit upwards to face me more. I think she thought I was going to kiss her and trust me it took a lot not to.

She gave me a submissive look and I gazed at her " you can beat her...I know you can " I honestly tell her referring to Whitney.

She smiles and I almost melt. I keep my composure though . She places her hand on top of mine but not pushing it away ,she nods slightly. We are in a moment right now and I don't want to break from it but I know that if I try anything it would be considered cheating.

I don't cheat. We hear the noises settle and a voice on the microphone indicating that the speeches are being made.

"We should go back now" I tell her releasing her. Breaking our moment.

She nods,"yeah we should"

We turn our heels and begin making our way to the main party. Our shoes are clicking on the floor and our hands are slightly touching each other as we walk but they just keep brushing against each other.

I wanted so bad to hold her hand but I can't..

If you saw us right now you'd think she's my date because she matched what I was wearing and we both look hott . We get to the main party and we part ways . I go and stand with the rest of the instructors and Harmony goes to the boxers.

I scan the boxers and spot Whitney,she's in a white tight dress and her body was astonishing. She spotted me as well and I winked at her then lick my lips. Whitney was the one who stood out because she was slightly taller and she wore White whilst everyone wore dark colors"

She smirks then bites her lip. I wanna get my hands on that body.

People start clapping snapping me into reality. I break my gaze and my eyes can't help but to land on Harmony who was already staring at me but she looked away when I caught her gaze and joined everyone clapping.

Whitney nods her head upstairs and she makes her way up,no one noticed her. I take a glass of champagne from the tray and throw it all down my throat before following her up the stairs making sure no one saw me..