part 11

It's getting heated ,people are roaring and cheering from the stands . Sweaty, drunk people are gathered and betting on the fighters who would win . Right now Mercy was fighting and fists were being thrown back and forth .

She was struggling to balance herself and I kept on shouting but my voice compared to the noise here wasn't loud enough. I shook my head watching the match. Mercy managed to make her opponent submit but she had a bloody face at the end. We gonna have to work on a lot of things. I'm sure the other instructors thought the same.

As the events passed ,the second last event came. A man in a pink suit popped out ,he hosts this and I think it's really pathetic,how do you wear pink in a place like this. But hey,it's his choice.

"Rrrriiiight shut up" he laughs and everyone's voices die down. I chuckle.

"On my right we have the vulture!"

No one clapped. Everyone was silent.

I didn't expect them to.

Who names themselves vulture? Honestly I think this is why female sport is degraded ,a girl entered and shouted at the crowd ,everyone booed her and I chuckled shaking my head with my arms folded above my chest . I observed her and she was too skinny,I don't think she has strength.

But never underestimate your opponent.

"Aaaaaand to my left we have the one and only ..vvvvvvipeerrr!" Everyone clapped and cheered as Harmony stepped into the ring she had ran around the ring as the crowd cheered her on then her eyes travelled to the VIP section.

Her eyes met mine,my hands were folded and my eyes also solely on her . We stared at each other . We didn't make any type of movement. I knew she was going to win this match no doubt about that. She smiled slightly at me.

She broke her gaze from me and turned to her opponent getting into her fighting stance. I admired her form honestly. The other boxer got into her own stance as well .

The bell rang indicating the beginning of the match . Harmony held up her guard as she moved towards her opponent. She threw the first punch which hit her opponents jaw then she threw a left jab to her ribs .

Her opponent groaned and threw a punch to Harmony but she easily blocked it and returned the gesture . Only difference was that Harmony's punch was successful and strong.

So far her speed,strength and agility were great but I noticed a few times when she let's her guard down . Eventually she wins the match and her hand is raised up and everyone cheers.

I smile and she turns to face me,catching my gesture ,she smiles back at me before she leaves the ring.

"Noooow for the match we all have been waiting for,on my left we have Simone!"

Everyone clapped .

"And to my right,the deadly ,the viscous,the unmerciful ,the beast!!"

Everyone flew up and roaring and cheering out loud,guys making slick comments about how they want her and it's irritating seeing that she's my girl. Whitney walks in ,in her usual arrogant way she sends dangerous glances at her opponent and smirks at the crowd .

She ran around as everyone praised her . She fisted her hand in the air and I nearly get deaf because of the noise that was being made. I cringe at the noise.

She looks around and the spot light is still on her . She places her finger against her lips and everyone immediately shuts up as if on cue. She always does this ,the lights dim and the brightest light is on her.

She pumps her fist down raising her leg then does the same with the other before she bangs her chest unleashing her beast. Everyone cheers louder including me.