part 12

I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked up to see Jay sleeping with her head down . She looked so cute when she was asleep,she looked more peaceful and calm. It then hit me that we spent the night talking until we fell asleep on the bench in this same position.

I didn't regret it.

Every moment with her was amazing, yesterday we talked about almost anything,the way we clicked , I've never with anyone else and I felt so free and I was able to speak my mind to her. We both let our guard down. She let me in on some personal details about her life and I did on mine.

She knows that my grandparents don't support the whole boxing thing at all and they are very religious,so are my parents back in LA. She's not perfect but she's perfect for me .

I just wish I could break free from the grip my family has on me and jump into Jay's arms not having to worry about anything, just the two of us. I can also tell that Jay has something for me because of the way she looks at me ,talks to me and treats me.

With so much respect and love. No one makes me feel the way she does and I love it. I pull out my phone and check my notifications,I had some missed calls from my grandfather I shot up immediately.

Shit I forgot

What am I going to tell them?

They are going to kill me.

No no nooooo.

Jay groans as she opens her eyes,she wipes them and sits up releasing me. She looks at me confused.

"Jay I have to go,I slept!"

She chuckled "ok..everyone is supposed to sleep"

"No like I slept outside the house!"

She kept quiet as I stood up and turned to her " I'll see you " I tell her quickly before turning to my house. She grabs my hand making me stop . Shivers go down my spine when she does that. She stands up and I look up at her.

She's so tall

"If anything ever happens just know that I'm here for you whenever you need me..I'm only a few steps away" she said referring to the distance between our houses.

I laughed and she smiled . We stared at each other and I got lost in her eyes,she did too I could tell but I remembered.

My grandparents

"Jay I have to go" I tell her reluctantly.

She nods once with her hands in her pockets. I turn and rush to my house. I open the silently door and close it . It turn around to see my grandfather coming down the stairs.

"Where have you been! " He shouted making me flinch at his tone.

"It's 8AM and your only returning home now!? What kind of child are you!" He began walking towards me with a frown on his face ,I could feel his anger radiating from every gesture he made.

He eyed me up and down "look at you ,your such a filthy child -" his eyes glued to my torso

"And who's jacket is that?" He asked referring to Jay's hoodie that I was wearing

Shit

I forgot to give it back,what do I say now?

"This is definitely not yours because it's meant for a guy "

I try to think of an excuse but nothing comes out of my mouth I'm stagnant.

"Are you seeing a boy?" He squints his eyes with a frown still on his face.