part 17

Jay had chased me out of the kitchen because she didn't want me to see her 'secret recipe'

But seriously what secret recipe is there to making pizza?

I walk back into what I assume was the 3rd lounge.

Why am I saying that?

It's because it's the 3rd room I'v seen with couches and televisions etc. This Denzel guy must be extremely rich if he owns all of this.

I wonder what he does for a living, or maybe his living great because of a family inheritance or something.

I see Denzel on the right couch with his eyes glued to the television,I sit on the couch by the left side and looked up at the screen.

He was watching Bay watch. It's a chilled movie so I joined in.

"So how did you meet Jay?" Denzel asked me.

I look at him and he's giving me a smile.

"Well we met by her dad's gym"

"Oh wait I now get it. She was supposed to like train you for the boxing thing that you do right"

Really?

His only getting it now?

I nod

"Tell me about yourself" I tell him, I'm just curious to find out about him. I mean,he is Jay's friend right so I have to know about him.

Even though she hasn't asked me out properly yet..

Hopefully she will want to be my girlfriend. I don't know what she wants from me all in all. I've been in countless relationships with guys and they all wanted one thing which was to get in my pants and break my virginity.

Which they failed of course because I am a tough nut to crack.

What does Jay really see in me?

Am I just a phase to her?

Or am I really important to her?

With the way she makes me feel I think I am in this too deep. Deeper than I thought myself. The way she looks at me it's as if I'm the only girl in the world. The way her eyes light when she sees me makes my stomach turn.

I think I fell too hard for her.

I don't regret it,but I must admit.

Part of me is scared.

I'm scared because I have never ever felt anything like this before. Even when I see other studs I'm just attracted to them because they are studs in general but then theres Jay.

I don't know what it is about her that just lights this flame inside me. I love the way my body feels when she makes the slightest bit of physical contact like taking my hand or shoving me playfully.
But what do I enjoy the most?

Her kisses

Oh god her kisses

I would die to wake up to those kisses everyday honestly.

Her lips.

They are soft and move so delicately against mine. It's as if Im the last and only girl she'll ever kiss.

I love her.

But should I tell her? No let me wait for to make it official first because it will sound like I am being desperate.

But you are

That's not the point!

"Helloooo" I see Denzel snapping his fingers and I gain my consciousness.