part 6

I watch as Mercy drops to the floor,she shoots her face towards Harmony. Harmony didn't regret it at all, I could tell by the look on her face.

Mercy charged at Harmony and she ducked . Mercy managed to jab her on the ribs because her guard was down.

I thought I taught her never to let her guard down..

But at this point it was as if Harmony wasn't even in her correct senses.

Mercy charged to Harmony's right and she went left and she gave her a strong punch that completely knocked her out.

I stood there in shock.

Should I shout at Harmony for starting this fight?

Or should I congratulate her on her strength?

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout . I bend and examine unconscious Mercy on the floor then I look at Harmony.

"Didn't you clearly see ",She looked angry . The same way she looked when we first met.

"She was clearly seducing you!",I furrow my eyebrows. So what if she was seducing me. Is that her business?

"How does that bother you?"

She remains silent and loosens her face a bit. I know she's offended.

"My private life has nothing to do with you "

She stares daggers through me . I was kind of regretting what I said but she should stand up for herself and want she wants.

I know she wants me..

She stormed to get her bag and left the gym. Everyone was looking at me.

"What are you looking at!?",I snap harshly and they quickly turn away continuing with their sessions. I think I shouldn't have snapped harshly at Harmony. I do like her,a lot.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Maybe I should apologize to her..

Yeah that was too harsh I admit

I turn to Denzel who's still on his break

"Treadmill 20 minutes "

I tell him and he does so. I quickly rush after Harmony outside.

When I see her she's already in her car and she's about to drive off.

"Harmony!" ,I call but she ignores me starting the ignition,that alone irritates me.

"Wait!"

She reverses but I run a bit far away from where she is. I was in the middle of the road and she was heading my direction. I know it's crazy.

She started speeding towards me . I think she thought I would move but I ain going no where . I stand my ground and she's driving closer by the moment .I close my eyes shut.

When she's inches away she brakes in front of me and she looks at me with a stupid look .

She's clearly pissed.

She gets out of her car and stomps where I am. I flinch at her anger

"Get out of my way!"

"Why you angry?"

She holds her angry face.

"Is it because-"

"It's nothing ok!"

"Ok then!"

I exclaim in her very same tone.

"Ok!",She yells at me.