Part 18

Jaylons point of view

When I came with the pizza,I sat down next to my beautiful Harmony. She looked deep in thought,she couldn't even acknowledge my presence. Denzel had already started devouring the pizza and Harmony was deep in thought. He received a text on his phone.

Denzel excused himself saying he had to go somewhere real quick. I dapped him up before turning back to Harmony.

What was she thinking about?

"Harmony" ,I call her but it's like she's deaf. I stare longer at her and take in her features,like I said, I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful she is. Everything about her intrigues me.

I place my hand on her shoulder and she snaps into reality,she looks at me dumbfounded," did you say something?"

"Yeah I did,pizza is ready" ,I chuckle and she cringes in disgust.

"You know I hate pizza"

"I know but just try mine out,I promise you'll love it"

"It does look like other ordinary pizzas ,what's so unique about it?",she asks me.

"It was made by me,that's what unique" ,I place my finger under her chin and wink.

She pauses and rolls her eyes as I grab a slice and push it against her mouth,she parts it open and takes the tiniest bite I have ever seen but she chews it anyway. Her disgusted face switches to a surprised one as she continues consuming it.

"Is this actually pizza?"

I laugh and sit back with my arm around her.

"It's not just any pizza,it's my pizza", I wink down at her.

She finishes chewing and takes the slice out of my hands,she's lying on my chest and looking up at me. I swear she looks like a meal I'm ready to devour there and there. She raises the slice towards my lips and I open my mouth before taking a huge bite out of it.

She smacks me and I laugh nearly choking on the pizza. She's angry because I almost finished her slice with just one bite. It's not my fault I have a big mouth and appetite.

"Really Jay"

"Yeah really baby"

She begins to make circles with her finger on my chest. I watch her bite her bottom lip and stare at my lips. Her hands move from my chest and onto my relaxed bicep,she trails her hands up and down my arms. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by what she was doing.

She looks into my eyes,a naughty smirk playing on her face ,she reaches up to kiss me and my arm that was around her grips her butt and keeps her there. We engage in a soft but yet aggressive kiss,desire in control of it.

She finally pulls back and wipes her lipstick she left on my lips.

"Don't start what you can't finish" ,I warned her.

"Who said I can't finish what I started " ,she whispers in my ear seductively,my hormones start raging. I only asked her out today and here I am already feeling like sleeping with her. Your pathetic.

She kisses behind my ear as I grip her thigh and rub it,I raise my hand higher as she kisses my jaw and goes to my lips. I lay her back on the couch as I kiss all over her neck and suck on a spot when I find it.

She moans lowly in my ear and that lights the fire that was burning in me more,"wait Jay"

I pull back but I dive for her slightly open cleavage,she gasps and grabs my face pulling me back slightly, her eyes are flashing with desire as she's breathing hard. I can't even pay attention to our surroundings,just her.