Not Alone?!

I am psychic and I have only recognized it recently when I began seeing the faces of ghosts in my house and having premonitions. The centre for activity has been mostly my bedroom, which is also my safe place.

I was asleep one night and listening to things being moved around on my floor unnaturally. I was trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I closed my eyes and I saw the face of a young, maybe 5-year- old girl, with blond hair and blue eyes, the cutest smile. I opened my eyes and the name Hannah came to me. Everything then just stopped and went quiet. Nothing went past my house and nothing moved. I eventually went to sleep and dreamt that "Hannah" was on my floor and she was the one moving my things.

I also find the bathroom a safe place because if you sit on the edge of the bath facing the doorway you can see the whole of the landing and inside each bedroom slightly. I was in there one night and I had a bit of a headache so I closed my eyes and another face came to me. A middle aged man, slightly balding, 80's clothes and the name Paul came after. I was a bit freaked and left the room quickly to go back downstairs.

"Hannah" has played with me in other ways, turning my TV off when I'm watching it and turning it on when I try to sleep. A white orb sometimes flies from the corner of my eye to out of sight and I go searching for things and I can't find them and the next day they turn up under my pillow, which I never put them there!

One of the more freaky things I experienced was, I was trying to sleep and my back got unusually warm and I felt like I was being cuddled up to. I don't have any pets! I closed my eyes and a young girls voice said, "Don't move, please." So I got scared and didn't move. The thing behind me wriggled slightly and disappeared with the same voice saying, "Sleep now," followed by a small giggle. I eventually went to sleep.