Night At The Library

During my college days, I used to stay in hostel. I was an active member of reader's club of my college library. During winter season, our college headmaster assigned us the task of cleaning the library, as every month team of students does it.

I was along with 4 other guys and we all were close friends. Our cleaning task started after 8pm when the library was closed for readers. I decided to clean the cupboards which had some old books of literature which was really dusty.

The particular section was at the corner most area and was really spooky. From childhood whenever I have visited any strange place, a strange fear develops inside me and I feel like my hairs over body feels like there is a static electric bonding in it.

I had sensed that this portion is really haunted.

As I was cleaning the cupboard, a cold wave of wind blew over my hairs from back and the tube lights started blinking. When I turned around I saw a middle aged man dressed in black coat carrying few books in his hand staring at me. That moment made me numb.

I felt my will power becoming less and less and fear was developing in my body.

As he passed near me the tube-lights above us were blinking and he just vanished. When he passed near me I could sense a cold wave passing through me and felt some electric magnetic waves.

My face was full of sweat and as soon as he felt the lights became normal.

I really heaved a sigh of relief. But this incident clearly gave me an idea that spirits have static electricity or they can control magnetic waves or electric waves. That's the reason the lights were blinking.

I did not share this incident with any of my friends. But when I shared this incident with Librarian, I came to know that it was the spirit of a Literature Professor who still used to visit the library for his hunger of knowledge.