Meeting Astrella

Hey everyone! I have decided to continue the next story in this book! A new girl! ohhhhh I am excited!  Who do you think she is going to fall for? 

Astrella POV:

“So who are these guys again?”  I asked my sister. She sighed and looked at me. She has probably told me ten times but I think its funny to keep making her tell me.

My sister and I were best friends. She was 17 and I was 18. We have always had this really close relationship.

She was a cute and short. Blue eyes, blonde hair, just stunning. Her name was Rochelle and I called her Ronnie for short. She always dated the jerks and was super popular. I on the other hand was a 5’7’’, red headed, drama nerd. My name was Astrella, Ella for short, and I had green eyes that turned bright green when I cried. They kinda acted like a kaleidoscope. I was the social outcast who has never had a boyfriend or let alone a kiss. But somehow we were best friends. Weird right. Well anyways back to the story.

She was riding shotgun and practically squealing with excitement.

“ONE DIRECTION!” She yelled! A smile had burst on her face. I was driving her 4 hours to go to one of their book signings. It wasn’t until tomorrow but it was early and I didn’t want to wake up at 3 am, and she said it was going to be crazy and we had to camp out. I didn’t even know this band and I was doing all of this on one of my nice summer days off.” I am so excited you don’t even know. What if one of them falls in love with me? What if I can set you up with one of them! AHHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!” She yelped.

“Oww stop yelling and no. you will not be setting me up with one of them. They are too cocky for my liking.” I looked at her.

“Whatever, we will see about that.” She was smiling off into space. She tuned back in and turned on the radio and “What makes you beautiful” was playing. I didn’t know they sang this and she yelled at the top of her lungs.

“STOP YELLING!” I looked at her and she smiled back at me. I turned my head to see it happen. The rush of the lights. The sound of metal crushing. I felt the pain of being flipped in the air. I felt my stomach being shred through. The deer jumped out of nowhere. I should have been paying attention.

My car was upside down and I felt something slicing into my stomach. I looked down and I had a piece of the windshield stuck in my stomach. I couldn’t cry. I was in too much pain. All of the sudden my adrenaline kicked in and I pulled the piece of glass out. I gently slid out of the car. When I could just barely stand up I noticed my sister wasn’t in the car. I heard a honk as I stood up and looked all around, I ran towards my sister. She was lying in a ditch, covered in blood. I ran and grabbed her out and layed her down. “Ronnie please answer me. Please.” The tears started to flow as I layed over her body. I saw she had a cut on her arm and I held my hands there to stop the bleeding. I was unaware of how much blood I was losing. I looked over and saw six people running towards me.

“Liam you help the one that’s conscious. Go lay her down over there. Check and see if she is hurt! Niall you call an ambulance! ” A big guy yelled.  I felt two strong arms wrap around me. They layed me about twenty feet away in the soft grass. I started to see black dots in my eyes. I knew I was losing too much blood.

“Where are you hurt?” The boy they called Liam asked me. I couldn’t respond so I moved my hand up with what little strength I had and placed it on my stomach.” Your stomach?” He placed his hand there. I grimaced in pain. I grabbed his hand and took it off my stomach. “Can I please have a look? I need to see how badly your hurt. Blink twice if you say yes.” With all my strength I blinked twice. He took a deep breath and slowly pulled up my black sweat shirt to see my blood soaked white tee-shirt.  His eyes got wide, “PAUL SHE IS BLEEDING REALLY BADLY FROM HER STOMACH!” He yelled at the big guy. A tall, dark skinned boy ran over and kneeled at my side.