Hello Craig

I was over the moon happy. Zayn said he loved me and I actually opened up to him!! Suprisingly i am going to let myself love him. I never let myself fall to hard for someone because of things like what happened with that jerk who stood me up.

Zayn looked at me like I was the only girl he has ever loved. He made me so happy. I loved him, I did. I love Zayn Malik. 

Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend on our 3rd date. He he took me minigolfing and we made a bet. I said if I won and he lost that he had to stand on the wall and yell something he loved about me to everyone there.

"You have to do it! you made a bet and you lost!" I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Fine." He huffed and then smiled his beautiful smile. I got wrapped in the moment and leaned up to kiss him. It was short and sweet but worth it.

He climbed up on the wall, "I need everyone's attention!! This girl right here *points to me* is the LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I wanted to ask her a question in front of all of you and say Lily, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled and everyone in the crowd cheered. He jumped down and ran to me, "So what do you say, you make me happy."

I leaned up and kissed him agian and nodded. He picked me up and twirled me around, set me down and kissed me. Everyone continuted to cheer. We left the minigolf course and walked hand in hand down the busy streets of Chicago. Even through all the craziness of Chicago streets all we could pay attention to was eachother.

"You know I lost on purpose right?" He laughed at me when we reached the door of our penthouse.

"Sure you did. I are just bad at minigolfing, but I am glad you lost." He bent down and kissed my forehead and wrapped me in a hug. He made me feel so safe.

Boy was I in love. Everything was perfect... until I opened the door...

Bek and Adian were visiting Adians sister for the weekend, so it was just the boys, Cassie and I.

I heard laughing and I walked into see all four of the boys and Cassie sitting around my coffee table. There was one more guy, shaved head, tall, the back of his head looked familiar.

 I walked in slowly and Zayn watched my every move. I knew that head from somewhere but I couldn't place a finger on it. I walked in and Liam spotted me.

"Oh there they are." Liam stood up and motioned to Zayn and I. Thats when he stood up and I knew where I knew him from, "Hello Lily." My brother Craig said. His eyes still scared me. They were full of hate.

I didn't want to make a scene. No one knows what he did to me or made me do for him. Zayn only knew very little and I was never going tot tell him but it looks like now I have to.

"Craig what are you doing here?"

"Well before I get jumped with questions don't I get a hug?" He smiled the creepy smile that sent chills down my spine.

"I would prefer not to. Craig why are you here?" Now everyone was on their toes. They could feel the tension between us. I eyed them to get out of the room. They all were hesitant but soon left my brother and I. Zayn grabbed my arm from behind and whispered in my ears, "If you need me, scream, i will just be in our room." I nodded a yes and kissed his cheek. Once everyone was out of the room, I stared into the devils eyes. The man who hurt me my entire life.

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be in jail." My eyes never leaving his.

"Listen I am not here to talk about that, I am here to talk about us." He stepped closer grabbing my arm, I backed away. Craig was my brother but he was adopted. He came into our lives when I was about two and he was about seven.  He never liked me until we got older. He hurt me in ways no one should ever be hurt.