You can't dance...

Lily POV:

The next couple of days Zayn watched me like a hawk. He would sit in the bathroom and talk to me  while I took a shower, sing to me everynight before bed. He was perfect.

“Zayn you know you don’t have to watch me anymore. I am okay. I was just going through a rough patch. I am going to be okay. I have you.” I nuzzled my head into his neck. We were laying in my bed having a FriendZone date. My favorite night of the week.

“Lily, I have to watch over you. You hurt me when you were hurt. I can’t bare to see you hurt. I will stop being so pushing but I will always watch you.” He said sternly.

“LIAM FEET LIKE THIS!” I yelled at him. I was finally back in the studio. The boys have been here for almost a month and a half. I only had about 6 more weeks to teach these idiots how to dance. They were terrible.

Zayn and I had talked about what we were going to do when he has to leave. I was becoming upset and he said he had a suprise but he couldn't tell me just yet. He told me to calm down and be happy. Which I did. Somehow i calmed down...

I really loved them They all become like my brothers. They were great. Cassie was a doll too! She was awesome! Her, Bek and I would go shopping and stuff!

Zayn could tell I was getting angry. He came up to me and wrapped his strong arms around me. He kissed the back of my head, “Calm down, they are just boys.”

“Zayn you can’t dance either, so instead of being over here and making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, go learn how to dance.” Zayn gasped along with all the boys.

“We are fantastic dancers!”Louis defended.

“Lou you guys suck. Face it.” I laughed at them. All their eyes wide.

“How could you say we suck! We are One Direction! We are perfect.” Harry said eyes wide.

“Wow you boys are never told bad things are you? Well guess what, maybe if you worked harder at your dancing you would actually know a decent move besides the inbetweeners dance.” I confessed. The all looked at me so seriously. Oh god what did I just do. They all stared at me then bust out laughing. “Come on lets get back to work.” I must say that that pushed them to want to actually learn. Within days they were actually learning stuff…

Sorry guys! Filler chapter! I am having some minor writers block but that won’t stop me! I should have a new chapter up by Saturday!

Much Love!