A new start

Lily POV:

“La la la packing clothes, and singing random stuff!! Muffinsssss” I sang in a weird tune. I was actually extremely happy. Happiest I have ever been.

I am packing the last of my stuff because tomorrow morning we leave for the rest of the tour, and then after those 5 months we will be going back to London. Adian, Bek, and I are moving into the same apartment complex as the boys, because WE GOT HIRED FOR THE NEXT TOUR ALREADY! I am so excited!

Zayn and I have be doing amazing and going strong. I am so lucky.

“Ohhhh the love of my life!! Where are you?” I yelled as I walked out of the room, and into the living room.

“In the kitchen!” Zayn yelled back. I walked in the kitchen and he was standing at the counter making food. I walked up behind him and slid my hands around his waist. I nuzzled my head in his back.

“Whats up babe.” He asked with a smile.

I sighed, “Ah nothing. Just excited.” Zayn turned around and wrapped me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and said, “Me too.”

“I love you.” I looked in his eyes.

“I love you more.” He came down for a kiss. I pecked his lips and pulled away.

“I highly doubt you love me  more than I love you.” I smirked.

“Um, no I love you wayyyyyy more than you love me.”

“Oh really. CASSIE!!!” I yelled.

Cassie and Louis walked in the kitchen staring at us.” Whats wrong?” Cassie asked.

“Who loves who more. Do I love Zayn more or does he love me more?” I asked her.

“Is this seriously the worst argument you two have ever had?” Louis questioned.

“Well I hope you love each other equally.” Cassie said.

Zayn and I looked at each other and laughed. I hope this is how all our fights are. I loved Zayn and he loved me. That’s all that mattered.

“WHOS READY TO GET GOING ON TOUR!! WOOHOO!” Harry yelled through out the house.

*next morning*

All of our bags were in the bus and ready to go. Everyone was doing last minute potty breaks and last minute checks to make sure we got everything.

“Everyone needs to be on the bus in two minutes!” Paul yelled walking out the door. All of the boys followed him. Zayn kissed my cheek and walked out.

I stood there alone for a couple seconds looking around. Looking at out apartment, all the times spent here. This apartment saved me. It got me away from my parents and my terrible life. It was apart of me, and now I am leaving it to live my dream.

Bek and Adian walked in behind me. Bek swing her arm around my shoulder and Adian stood next to me.

“We going to miss it. All the memories, and the times we had.” Bek said.

“This place sure as hell got us were we need to be.” Adian said.

“It made us a family.” I whispered choking back tears.

“Always and forever a family.” Adian said wrapping us both in a hug.

“Can you guys believe it. WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!” I yelped. We were all laughing.

“I thought you hated them.” Bek asked, while cracking up.

“Well I do.” I smirked. I don’t really hate them at all. They became my family.

“Guys we need you to hurry. Got to get on the road.” Niall stuck his head in the door. We did one last group hug and walked out the doors.

We got down to the bus, hugging the doorman, and walking around the side.

“Okay Bek, Adian, and Lily, this is your bus.” Paul said pointing to a gigantic bus.

“HOLY SHIT WE GET OUR OWN BUS?!?!” Adian said wide eyed, he ran straight for it and on to it. Bek and I looked at eachother with huge grins on our faces and blasted towards it. We got inside and it was amazing.

I was in awh. I couldn’t believe this was for us. “Like it?” I felt Zayn whisper in my ear. I spun around and nodded. “Oh and whenever you want, you can ride my bus or I can ride yours.” He smirked. I pushed up and pecked his lips.

So this is it. This is the start of it all. The start of:

A new tour

A new home

A new life

A new love

A new happiness that I only got when I was with everyone.

A new family…