Son Samuel

Dear Chaeyoung,

       Love,its been 1year why arent you sending emails or letters.Is there something wrong? Please tell me because if there is i will fix it.

Chaeng,The kids i have been teaching these months they are really nice to me,i hope you could meet them.

I miss you so much cub,i wanna see you already but no i cant.

i know you are working really hard for our future out there.

i just wanna let you know that i love you so much and i will never ever get tired of waiting for you😊

    -love mina

Authors Note:

Its been exactly 1 year Since chaeng last sent Message to mina.

9months since Somi and Chaeng got married.

The baby is now 7 months old.

Thier marriage were kept as a top secret.

Only family members knew that the both of them got married ofcourse Chaeng's  'sisters' were shocked by the sudden wedding.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Here i am today in this big house with  my son,To be honest i have no intention loving him.

i despise that child when he was in his mothers womb.

But then months past i realized i love him..

i love the child.

Throwback.

"Im sorry for dragging you into this" somi apologized

You should be somi. You ruined my dreams hopes,i lost everything because of your selfishness.

The young man always throws his so called 'Wife' an unhealthy words for the child in her womb.

Chaeyoung always spend the night at his office,he hate to be home.

Everyday he cries for mina's Forgiveness,he knew he had sinned.

After all this time,mina and mina only was the only person she loved and she will only love.

Things got difficult on the other side.

"Shh,baby daddy is just stressed dont worry daddy loves you so much" Somi cries in silence while rubbing her tummy as if she tries to talk to her un born child.

5months later

It's already 2:00am chaeyoung went overtime.

He slowly went inside the house as soon as he open the light he saw Somi.

He didnt realize that the latter has grown her tummy so much.

He went closer to somi and tried to touch her tummy.

"Chaeyoung,you're home" Somi said while rubbing her eyes.

She slept on the couch while waiting for him to come home.

"Im sorry" chaeng spoke.

For what?. the pregnant woman asked.

"For treating you teribly"

The atmosphere went silent.

"You dont need to love me chaeng because i know you will never will,what i ask of you is please love your soon to be child" Somi said while patting chaeng's back.

Friends? chaeyoung asked while offering her a handshake

"Friends" somi gladly accepted.

Since that day the both of them became Friends.

(End)

"Son Samuel" He called the infant's name and it chuckled.

The child really symbolizes chaeyoung from it's adorable eyes,pointy nose and  it's one sided dimple.

How are you my little sam? he asked his child.

The latter replied in a soft giggle showing his lovely dimple.

The latter touched his father's face and blabbed something as if he was telling him he love him.

Chaeyoung looked at the child.

Im sorry for all i have done,im sorry till now i cant seem to love your mother.But Sam daddy loves you so much little angel.

Tears fell from his eyes,happiness,guiltness and fear was all in his eyes.

happiness for he have seen his angel,guilt for he cant seem to give his son a very happy family and Fear,he fears what would happen next if mina new about his mistake and spouse.

Short update!😂

Everyone my next update will contain Mina's situation withouth Chaeng😉please do look forward for it.

Please do comment and vote