If only

And for the last time,i kissed my mom's dead body
Soon we will meet mother,Dad please take care of Mommy ok?
I cried as i look at thier coffins.Slowly by slowly they are burying them.

My sister's were crying,All of us were devastated.
If it wasnt my parents dead i think we wont be compleated

I felt a tap on my shoulder,"You will be fine" said yeri

next to her was jeong and the rest of my friends including mina

Then Mina approached me

"Chae be strong,I know youcan do it"

After the Funeral,I went to the place where Yeri took me when i was sad,I love this place....I turned off my phone not allowing anybody to disturb me.

And for a second i thought about Mina,the girl I love.
Day by day i realized I dont stand a chance against him.
Minari loves him so much,But i wanna know if he feels the same.

Unknowingly My orbs teared up,I was sad
frustrated,annoyed,angry...Dissappointed..

I screamed till my heart's desire,nobody will hear me anyway.
I did bring alcoholic drinks,so i drank and drank and drank ALONE.

I cried as i remenished those moments when Mina came to visit me when im sick,My mom and mina get's along very well.

And my dad,He gave me an advice he said "Keep her,for i know that woman infront of us will take good care of you"

I didn't even tell him that i like her.I guess it's a father's instinct.

i just slightlysmile and said "Yes i will dad"

All i could do now is cry and cry...

I have fully lost my parents and now,i will be loosing the girl I Love.

i screamed for my confession once again "Myoui Mina I love you!!!since the first day i saw you!! Mina why cant you be mine!!!Why do you have to be that fcking bastard!!!Mina cant you hear me!??? yeah you cant hear me,you cant even feel me because you are so damn insensitive (he sarcastically laughed)I fuckin love you but WHAT you fuckin dated that asshole.....Minari,i want you to be happy but not with that Guy...not with Bam Bam....he will just hurt you(He lowers his voice) But what can i do huh Myoui Mina,i love you and i'll always do and by that I'll keep loving you from afar even tho it hurts me"

Yeri's Pov

I sensed that he was down,I heard the conversation between My cousin and Chaeyoung.

Yes i was there,I am always there,always right beside him.
I always stay right behind him,supporting him...
I pity chaeyoung for his love to mina,but my love for him was worst
I love him but he loves her.
Me and chaeyoung are in the same condition,i could not tell him how i feel.
But i let him feel that each and everyday,i always makes him feel that He was loved.
But as for Chaeyoung.He always want Mina.....He always want Mina....Mina..Mina..Mina

all he can see was Mina,He always sees the person Who doesn't even love him
I love my cousin very well,but to think that Mina is being insensitive i despise her.....I despise her for hurting him,When chaeyoung  ever did was to love her..

After the funeral i followed Chaeyoung....
and there i saw him...i saw him in the place where calms me...

I hid,i was about to aproach him he was sober he was Yelling...
he was yelling his confession....
it hurts to hear his love for my cousin...
it hurts to think that The love that I dream off having was wasted by a person whose very near to my heart.....

then suddenly he stopped screaming.....

Chaeng is a very calm person,And to see him curse and range it's very scary to watch....

If only i am her,i could have repaid his love

if only i am her i would give him my whole heart

if only I am her,he wouldnt have to cry...

if only..

I approached him....He was wasted.....

His face redened,he smells terrible.

but i still love him,I always do

Chaeng,Wake up!your sisters are waiting for you,i softly spoke

"Yeri-ahh"she hugged me as he cries

"Yeri it hurts,It always hurts,Everyone is leaving me"

Chaeyoung,you still have me,im always here for you I will never ever leave you because chae i-

"I know you will always stay,i know you wont leave.If only i fell inlove with you and not your cousin,maybe im happy....or if only Your cousin is you i could have-" Chaeyoung didn't finish his words because he passed out

Chaeng,I could be that girl,i could love you forever..
but you love her....You love her not me.....

i drive Chaeyoung to thier house only to see her 6 worried sisters.....

After that i bid my goodbye.....and went home...

i went home and then my tears starts to fall.

Tomodachii and chingguss!?? tehehehehehe still havnt changed your mind?

For you guys,do you think mina deserves Chaeyoung?and if you are in Yeri's place what will you do?

chinggus this story will end very soon so pls stay tuned...pls comment and vote❤️