Confession

Chaeyoung's Pov

Here i am today lying on my bed.

i dont have the stregth to get up,after what i saw yesterday.

it only proves that Me and her are only Friends.

A sudden Knock on my door was heard.

"Son Chaeyoung"

Oh it's Hyung. What is it Mr.Kang?

"Dongsaeng I'll be going Back to London,I have an important  Emergency Meeting."

Yeah sure bye,i said coldly

"Aren't you gonna let me in" he said his slight dissappointed voice

Nope,im not gonna let you in.I replied with a slight teasing voice

"Damn you,anyways remember my advice,See you in one week.Goodbye baby bro"

i just chuckled hearing him saying that.

*Knock Knock*

ughh WHAT NOW SEULGI HYUNG!!! GOODBYE ALREADY SEE YOU IN ONE WEEK!!! i yelled

"SON CHAEYOUNG OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR"

oh holy mother of....

it's Irene Noona

Im,sorry noona.I thought it was hyung...

i apologized..

"I'll accompany Your hyung at the airport.Be good ok?if ever you will leave the house be sure to lock it. Are we clear?"

Yes mom..i teased her

"Yah Chaeyoung!"

opps,she's mad..

"Love,Im gonna be late let's Go now!" Hyung Said

Thank God he's here.

"We will go now Chaeyoung"

After a few min...they finally went out.

I take a look at the chest where my letters were hidden.I smiled as i remembered  everything i wrote.

Then i thought..since i had the letters i wrote in London..why not Mix it?

You got a text from:My Minari

Chaeyoungiie let's talk,im outside your house :(

I frowned as i read the message.

Dont get me wrong,i love her and i want to talk to her but No,this is not the right time.

i fixed myself and brushed my teeth..then i went down.

As soon as i opened the door i saw A beautiful Figure....A woman which i love so much.

The woman i Always wanna be with.

'Minari' i spoke softly

but in my great Surprise she rushed and Hug me.

"Chaeyoung im sorry,please let me explain" She said those words between her sobs.

This warm embrace, always wanna feel it for the rest of my life.

"Mina,its ok" i patted her back.

I guided her to the couch

i offered her water...

she looked at me with tears in her orbs.

i sat acrossed her and said

"Why were you with him?"

"Chaeyoung,Bam Bam said sorry for what he did to me...Belive me chae...and what you saw?The hug thing it was nothing it dosent mean anything...The both of us just reconciled our Friendship that's all...Chae belive me...I loved you from the very begining I did.. i was judt afraid to tell you because you're with my cousin....i thought the both of you were dating.Chaeyoung please dont leave me...I swear to god You are the only person....The only person in my heart" She cried and Cried...i hate to see her cry..

she Held my hand and interwhine it with hers.....Tears were still there...

She was beging...Then a drop of tears fell down from my eyes..

Happiness was there,for i know she had loved me back

pain,for we dont have a specific Label.

Worried,because i know i will have to leave her.

'Mina' i soft spoke

she looked directly into my eyes.

"How can i have the assurance of your love" i spoke coldly

"DATE ME!" she said...she was serious

"I love you enough chae,i wanna be with you.You make me happy more than anyone does"

i was shook from the sudden confession,she sure is bold.

I smiled as i look at her...

I kissed her soft warm lips passionately.

I closed my eyes as she responded from my kiss.

we stayed in that position for a minuite then she broke our kiss and said

"I love you Chae"

"I love you more,My love"

Dear Mina,

Finally,i have you...You are offically mine and im yours.No words can explain the Happiness that i feel inside..My Dearest Mina i want to let you know How much you mean To me....If only i knew you have loved me since back then...I should have asked you sooner...Not in this embarassing situation You asked me out.But dont worry I love you...I love your sudden confession..

I know we still need to face a lot of problem but i assure you my love WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER...

I love you and for always My love..

~Son Chaeyoung(Your Cub)

Tehehehehehehe Chinnguuus!!!!!!! Tomodachiii!!! an updateeeeeeeee is all i Haveee!!! please comment and vote😘