Tree of Peace

Wahhh thank goodness that girl woke me up...Our teacher gave us a surprise Quiz,Thanks to her i joined.

Speaking of her,who is she?

(At the Canteen)
"Smol Bean" teased the guy beside me.

"Yah" im not a smol bean!And pls hyung stop Embarassing me

Yup, I call him hyung and best friend at the same time his name was Yoo Jeongyeon,this ostrich really loves to joke around me...why do i stick around him? Simply because he is a nice guy despite his silly Jokes...

"Chaeng You are spacing out again" said Jeongyeon
"oh sorry" i can only reply those words

I was thinking about that girl who woke me up,I havent seen her in our campus,is she new as well?

"care to share what kind of stuffs you are thinking of?"jeongyeon Asked while smirking..

"No thankyou i would rather keep it on my own" i said while grinning

"Aww come on Chae,How could you do this" He touched his chestthen he acted that he was hurt....

I laughed and Laugh enough to get the other students attention...

My face Blushed when they all stared at me...I hid my Face with my small palm which jeongyeon Always laugh on..

"oh shut up ostrich,as if your fingers are that tall"

Jeongyeon kept on laughing

5min later

Jimin.Jungkook,Jin,V came to join us

Jimin: Oii ostrich,stop teasing Our lady here!......"Opps did i just said Lady?"

They bursted into laughter

"You are not really helping Jimin"

"I know"he replied

I couldn't take it anymore so I stand up and walk away from them

They always tease me saying that i act like a lady they even questioning me if Im Gay...For Pete's Sake i am Straight its just that i can be feminine sometimes..You cant blame me I live in a house full of Girls...Out of 7 im the only Child who has this peninsula so yeah...

I went to the old tree where i usually hang out without my stupid Friends
I dont bring them here because I know they will only bring nothing but chaos. I name this place "Tree of Peace"

It was peaceful indeed,then someone tapped on my shoulder revealing her Gummy smile....

My heart keep on pumpping Like crazy and i know this aint normal..Heart stop! And damn it my Heart just betrayed me....

"so you are here again,and sup with that pouting face? did someone pissed you off?"

wow!just wow did she just talked to me?

We-ll,I..i ...i am.. just

why the heck im stuttering.

"You are adorable" she said

I was speachless for a second,Did she just said im cute.I looked away trying to avoid her eyes....

Than-

before i can utter the next  word the Stupid Bell rang

"oh gotta go,see you around Chaeyoung"

"Yeah bye"

Whaaaaatttt how did she know my name?????

Hey guysss Im back again with another MiChaeng FanFiction...Pls Vote everyone Love youuu❤️