Chapter 9: Staying for Good this Time

As the people in the Monitoring Room watched the dust from the Explosion subsided the room grew silent.

Then an officer spoke.

"S-sir! The Klaxosaur has been defeated! I repeat the Klaxosaur has been defeated!" The officer stated with a relieved smile on his face.

As all the other officers heard the announcement the room was filled with cheers.

Commander Hachi sighed and looked back at the monitor.

"Y/n, you have a hell of surprises don't you?" Commander Hachi thought to himself.

Dr. Franxx moved beside the Commander and spoke.

"Well Commander my work here is done, I shall go back to The Garden now" Dr. Franxx said as he patted the Commander's shoulder as he walked to the door.

"Doctor aren't you going to see him in person?" Nana asked Dr. Franxx.

"No, I was only here to see if subject 0000 was really alive, and now that I've confirmed he is, there's nothing for me to do here. Besides I still have a lot of work back at The Garden" the Doctor stated as the doors slid open.

But before fully leaving the room the Doctor looked back at Hachi.

"Oh, and Commander please do try and make him stay this time" the Doctor said to Hachi as the doors closed.

Hachi looked back to the monitors seeing Y/n's Franxx and Squad 13's Fraxx' did a group hug.

"I Will, I will. Besides I have a feeling that he'll stay this time" Hachi thought.

_________________

Back to the Battlefield...

Abbadon and the rest of Squad 13 got up from the group hug.

"Dude! You really came back!" Zorome shouted in the Coms.

"Its really good to see you again sir!" Futoshi stated clearly happy.

"Jeez, Futoshi was it? Stop calling me Sir, I feel old already Don't make it worse" Y/n spoke thought the Coms.

"O-oh, hehe sorry it's just a habit of mine" Futoshi replied a bit embarrassed.

"Its really good to see you again Y/n" Kokoro said with her trademark caring voice.

"Yeah, Definitely!" Miku stated.

"Right....good to see you again" Mitsuru stated coldly but with a relieved look.

"Don't mind him, he actually misses you just like the rest of us, good to have you back Y/n" Ikuno stated and smiled a bit.

Mitsuru just shrugged after hearing this.

"Haha, Glad that y'all actually miss me" Y/n said as Abbadon crossed his arms and had a smug look on his face.

"But enough of that, let's head back to the Plantation" Y/n said.

"Wait, I need to ask you something first Y/n" Hiro stated.