Chapter 6: Decision

___Y/N POV___

I woke up feeling something soft against my body and especially something very soft and comfortable against my head. Not bothering to open up my eyes I slowly crawled up my hands to the soft object against my head and squeezed it.

It felt soft.....

"Oh god....please No....." I thought.

I slowly opened up my eyes and was meet with...a large soft pillow.

"Oh thank God..." I thought.

I started hugging the pillow feeling the soft, comforting touch that I've never felt in a very long time. Then a thought came into mind.

"How did I get a bed again?" I asked myself.

I got up in a sitting position and looked around. I wasn't inside Abbadon's cockpit anymore. I was in an average sized room.

I closed my eyes and tried to retrace my thoughts.

I then remembered the things that transpired a few hour's ago.

I decided to help out a squad of FranXX pilots, they invited me to dinner,I met Hachi an old friend of mine, I meet two girls that seemed attatraced to Me, we had one hell of a dinner last night.

I got up and looked at the alarm clock. It was 3 in the morning. "Hmm...I wonder if they're awake yet?" I thought as I slipped my f/c jacket on.

I opened the door and walked in the hallway. After walking for a bit in the hallway I found stairs.

I walked down the stairs and went to a room and saw it was the living room.

And I saw the blue haired girl from last night. She looked at me surprised.

"Oh Y/n, you're awake. How was your sleep?" Ichigo asked me.

"It felt Great, Its been too long since I felt the comfort of a bed and a pillow" I replied and smiled a bit.

"Good to hear" she said smiling at me.

"So why are you up so early?" Ichigo asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing" I replied.

"Well, I am the leader of the squad. I should be always be first to be prepared and be role model to them.....even if most of them hardly listen...hehe, so how about You?" She asked.

"Eh, it just happened that I woke up" I replied.

She just looked at me and smiled. I sat down at the opposite side facing her.

I stared at her face. She looked up and our eyes met but she soon evaded eye contact and had a tint of red on her cheeks.

"S-stop staring please..." Ichigo said.

"Oh, hehe my bad. I was too caught up looking at your cute face. It's been too long since I meet another person" I replied.

When she heard this she looked down with her face all red. "I-I'm not actually that cute..."She said while fiddling with her fingers.

I got up and stood beside her. "You're too modest" I said while I petted her.

She looked even more red now. I removed my hand and walked towards the door.