Chapter 8: A Fallen One's Wrath

"You know? looking back I really shouldn't have left you guys. I can't leave you for one day without getting yourselves almost killed can't I?"

A voice spoke from the Shadowy Franxx in front of Delphinium.

Ichigo and Goro looked on silently until Ichigo broke the silence.

"Y-Y/n!!" Ichigo shouted his name via Delphinium while crying

"Y-You came back!" Goro shouted as his face grew relieved seeing his friend is back and was on the verge of tears.

"Hey Goro, Hey little Strawberry, I'm back, how's Zero Two and Hiro?" Y/n asked from the Coms with a worried tone.

"They're unconscious, but I think they're fine" Ichigo said with tears still falling from her cheeks.

Suddenly sobbing could be heard in the Coms. Ichigo looked behind her and saw Goro crying.

Y/n heard this too.

"Hey, what's wrong Goro?" Y/n asked with a calm and caring tone.

"Y-Y/n....I-I'm sorry....I couldn't keep them safe...I couldn't keep my pro-" Goro couldn't finish what he said as Y/n cut him off.

"Shhh....you've done enough....Thank You for doing your best, leave it to me from here, Both of you take Zero Two and Hiro to a safe distance....this is gonna get ugly" As Y/n said the last part an ominous aura started to form around Abbadon.

Ichigo and Goro felt the aura and were beyond terrified.

"This feeling....it feels familiar somehow...." Ichigo thought.

"Come on, we need to go" Goro said as a sweat dropped from his forehead when he felt the aura Abbadon made.

"R-right.." Ichigo said as Delphinium picked up Strelizia and dashed towards the others.

Delphinium looked back and saw Abbadon had a Dark expression on his face.

____________

Zero Two slowly woke up and felt something she hadn't felt since she was still a child.

Then a vision flashed before her eyes. It was her memories.

Zero Two was inside a Dark room with her book. She looked around and saw there was someone else in the room.

Across the room there lies a chained up boy with horns like hers.

She moved towards the boy-

Zero Two was snapped out of her thoughts as Hiro spoke.

"Z-zero Two? Are you alright? Ack!" Hiro said as he clutched his stomach.

"Y-yeah..." Zero Two replied.

"That's right....it was him....I never felt that feeling since we got separated...." Zero Two thought.

"G-good, let's sync back" Hiro said.

"Alright" Zero Two replied as she positioned herself back to the pistil platform.

A few seconds and Strelizia's systems lit back to life.