Airport

HI GUYS!!!♡ This is my very first story so I hope you enjoy it!!

It was a quiet day for you. Working as a hostess wasn't easy at times, but it allowed you to travel and move around -which you loved- and meet new people. Lately a lot more Koreans were traveling around and you met and spoke to quite a few of them, that's how you met your best friend Kim Chae Eun... She even taught you how to speak basic Korean! You loved- and adored their culture and food, which is why you requested to move to the Korean branch of the airport you work at.

After a long day of work you decided to make your way home. You opened the door to your shared apartment with Chae Eun, "Honey, I'm home" you said throwing your keys across the table. "I brought take out, pork ramen!" you said enthusiastically, when there was no response, you carefully placed the food on the table and made your way towards Chae Eun's room. You knocked on the door and noticed she was asleep with all her text books sprawled across her bed. You smiled, 'honestly?' you said and giggled to yourself. You removed all the text books from her bed and placed a blanket over her. As you left you heard your phone start ringing, you run down stairs to answer it. "Hello?" you hear a person clear their throat on the other side, "Yes hello! This is mister Jeong.. Your boss" Your brows raised in response, "Uh, y-yes! Hello sir!" you said and bit your lip. "I'd like you to tend to a private flight tomorrow at 1pm" you took in a sharp breath of excitement. "Yes! No problem!" private flights meant more money and bigger tips... You would take anything to be able to continue studying music. "Wonderful, see you tomorrow" The call ended and you wanted to scream of joy but decided against it, due to your friend sleeping.

The next morning you woke up jumped out of bed and made breakfast for you and Chae Eun. "Bae?" you and Chae Eun would always give each other nicknames and call each other by endearments. "Have you seen my brus--" suddenly she stopped and looked up at you, "And why are you so happy?" she said smiling at you, "Guess who is attending a private flight today?" She gasped and ran toward you with open arms, throwing herself at you and wrapping her arms around you. "CONGRADULATIONS BAE!!!" she said cheerfully, you hugged her back. You both ate and Chae Eun had to leave to go to see her professor and so she smiled at you and congratulated you once more before leaving. You sighed and cleaned up, you were so happy. You went to shower and got cleaned up and ready.

By 1pm you were at the airport, the pilot smiled and greeted you with a bow to with you responded with a bow. Two men walked up to you and following them were 7 younger men. 'Wait. Is that? BTS??' you thought and the men greeted you and your pilots and boarded the plane, one of the men stayed behind to speak to you... "Annyeonhaseyo(Hello), my name is Bang PDnim, I am the boys manager, you must be (Y/n)" to which you quietly nodded, a bit... Sorry... QUITE shocked. "There is a reason we have asked for you specifically. We have heard that you have served many other idols without harassing them to much and that is quite a hassle now a days with them." he laughed and continued to talk, yet you spaced out. Yes you let the idols be, and didn't bug them to much... But now you would be with them alone and around them constantly. You smiled as Bang PDnim ended his conversation with a bow and smile. He boarded the plane and you followed shortly, 'Calm down... They're just people...' you said and sighed. As you entered the plane you looked straight into a man's face, "Oh I'm sorry." You said in English, stepping back a bit and bowing. The man looked at you slightly confused yet smiled, "Uhm...I...No...Uhh, speaker engrish" he said and scratched his head, 'Obviously! They are Korean you fool!' you mentally face palmed and breathed out, you smiled and replied with, "Mianhae" you said and you could see how surprised he seemed by the fact that you spoke so well, "Hi my name is V... Kim Taehyung!" he smiled, the rest of the members looked at you closely. You were quite beautiful to them... They had never seen anyone like you. The one who noticed you most was Min Yoongi, but he didn't make it obvious. He would give you quick glances and return back to his phone.

End of part 1! I hope you guys enjoyed that, please drop a comment if anything is wrong

End of part 1! I hope you guys enjoyed that, please drop a comment if anything is wrong... Mind my poor punctuation! *Bows* pleaseu forgive me... I am loser, I am loser lol