"I'll ask polite if the devil needs a ride
because the angel on my right ain't hanging out with me tonight."

"Fuckkkk Cas!" Dean moaned. The sensation that rippled through his body was sent straight between his legs.

They had been trying taking it slow. Dean had requested this because he wanted Castiel's first relationship to go right. Nothing too fast everything staying sweet and perfect. Despite Castiel insisting that Dean was the only person he ever wanted to be with, the hunter stayed firm on his promise. Dean wasn't so sure he would be able to keep it much longer if Castiel keep this up.

Dean was no longer paying any attention to the road. Just Cas. His hands, his scent, the loving yet mischievous look in his eyes. He was perfect and touching Dean in all the right places. It was driving him insane.

He couldn't take it anymore. Dean jerked the wheel to right and pulled off into a ditch. He managed to throw baby in park before jumping at Cas.

He grabbed the angel's face and kissed him hard. Dean turned his body to face Cas as he started kissing him along his neck. Then, he sunk his teeth into a soft area of skin on his lovers shoulder. The noise that came out of the angel's throat was absolutely unhuman. It was a sexy growl filled with lust and longing. If anything it successfully turned Dean on even more.

"You. Me. Back seat. Now." Dean barked out shortly.

'You're beside me on the seat got your hand between my knees and you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeeze.' Music was still blasting out of the Impala's speakers.

Dean was far too impatient to even attempt to up the door and climb out, so he just wiggled his way over the seat. Cas followed him quickly and grasped at Dean.

The angel suddenly found himself pushed up against one corner of the Impala. Dean was sitting between his parted legs. Fingers were tangled in Castiel's hair gently pulling their faces closer together. Cas reached around Dean and suddenly gripped the hunters firm ass. This caused him to jump and moan into Castiel's mouth.

Dean removed his fingers from Castiel's hair and started trailing his hands down the angels back. His fingers brushed over a raised bump near his shoulders.

The angel's reaction was instantaneous. Dean barely had time to register what was happening. He found himself on his back Castiel hovering over him. A wild half crazed look in his eyes.

"Do that again Dean." He said breathlessly.

"Holy shit. I guess you liked that." Dean said as he pulled at the sleeve of Castiel's trench coat. He struggled for a moment before the angel realized that Dean was trying to take it off. The coat then came off with ease.

Seconds later Dean pulled the blue tie loose and started fumbling with the buttons on Castiel's white button up shirt. His fingers were shaking so badly he could barely get the shirt off. Finally Castiel was freed of the constricting fabric and sat on Dean bare chested.

Dean couldn't help but stare at him in wonder. This was the most of Castiel he had ever seen naked. Ever. His body was scrawnier then he had expected it to be, but it still radiated strength and power. On Castiel's chest, the faint scars of the angel banishing sigil he had etched there so long ago shone faintly in the dim light of the moon. Dean lifted his hands and brushed his fingers around the pattern. Castiel had given so much to protect Dean. So much to keep him alive. He slowly traced each part of the scar watching Cas as he closed his eyes and shuttered under Dean's fingers.

When Cas opened his eyes again he looked down at the hunter. The angel saw all the pain, sadness, and love reflected in those amazing green eyes. Castiel knew that he would never love another living creature in heaven, hell or earth more this man right here. Despite his best efforts he knew he would never convince Dean of this because he felt that no one could love him that much. He was just going to have to prove it the long way. With love, compassion, and time. And Castiel had all the time in the world.