"Sammy, you okay?" Shawn asks noticing my placement on the ground.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." I walk into the bathroom and change into the new clothes. I do my usual light makeup and I put my black and white converse high tops on. My hair isn't that bad, so I just braid it to the side, bringing my inner Elsa out. I look at my shirt and smile before cuffing the short sleeves a little bit.

"Ready to go to breakfast?" I ask Shawn who's on his computer sitting on a desk chair.

"Yeah, but come here." I walk over and sit on his lap. He presses play on a video and I realize it was the one we filmed yesterday. The whole thing plays through and I smile.

"You sound amazing right?" He asks.

"I wouldn't go that far, but we do sound pretty awesome." I stand up and walk to the door. He follows behind me as we walk to the elevator.

"So by any chance do you know where we are going?" I ask while rocking back and forth on my toes.

"Nope, and I'm not lying." I go by the rest of our crazy group and I sit next to Sammy.

"Remember this day?" I ask pointing at my shirt.

"Oh like the back of my hand. It was hilarious I practically had to bribe you to speak with me."

"You got blue dye in my hair, you're lucky I didn't kick you where it hurts."

"But you didn't, so I'm fine and can still have kids." I giggle and stand up grabbing a waffles and syrup. When I sit back down I look at around and I see Jack staring at me.

"Oh, that shirt." He laughs.

"I was just talking to Sammy about it."

"That was a funny day." He smiles and looks back down at his plate. I do the same and I take a bite of the waffle in front of me.

"So, did we not see the video Shawn posted?" Matt asks to nobody in particular.

"No, we did. I think we're all just still in awe of how great it sounded." Mahogany chirps up. I just blush my heart out because I feel embarrassed.

"Aww Sammy's blushing." Shawn poked my side and jump.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"Don't be a cranky pants." Sammy jokes and I give him the same stare I did the day this shirt was created.

"I take it back." He says and turns back to his food.

"Where are we going today?" I ask because I hate not knowing.

"I guess now would be a good time to tell everyone." Jack says with a shrug.

"Okay so everyone goes in groups. Three groups of three and one group of five, so four groups in total. Now here's how it works. We all split up and all do things we want to do with our group. Only one catch, there are group leaders and those are the responsible people at this table."

"Who are those people?" Hayes asks.

"Well it's not any of the little ones, except Shawn's pretty responsible, but it's not him either. It's Cam, Sam, Mahogany and me. So you have to have a group including one of us. Sorry Samantha, but that means you have to chose me or Sam, you can't go with anyone else just in case."

"You just killed the girly group." I said pointing to Mahogany.

"Yeah, I took her out and she was okay?" Mahogany points out.

"Yeah, exactly." I back her up.

"Well who would be in your group?" He asks.

"Shawn, Aaron, and Jacob. We'll take the group of five." Mahogany says.

"I'm trusting you Shawn to make sure she's okay. You are acting as me today, and that sounds creepy, but you act as the person who makes sure she eats and is okay."

"Wait, so I get to go with Mahogany?" I squeal.

"Yeah, fine." Me and Mahogany both cheer.

"What are the other groups?" Matt asks.

"I call Nash and Hayes." Can calls.

"I call Carter, Taylor." Matt says.

"I call Jack and Jack."

"Wow, two captains in one group." I laugh.

"Well it happens, it just means we're more responsible." Johnson counters.

"Yeah, just don't let Sam near any dyes and you'll be fine."

"It was like two years ago, I made up for it with Atticus. Stop pinning it against me."

"I'm sorry Sammy." I hug him and stand up like everyone else.

"Everyone go to your groups and decide what you're doing for the day. We will meet back here at the lobby at eleven the latest and no illegal actions." Jack calls and we all disperse. I walk over to Mahogany and hip bump her.

"Hey girl."

"Girl group assembles." She replies laughing.

"You do realize that there is another three people in the group right? And we're boys." Aaron cuts through the moment.

"Yeah we know." We all take a seat in the area with couches and start deciding what to do.

"I say we go to the Navy Pier." Jacob says.

"I say we do that but I wanna go to the bean." I say cheerfully

"Is that the mirror type blob?" Aaron jokes.

"Yup." I nod.

"I say Willis Tower sky deck." Mahogany says while smirking.

"Same." Shawn smiles.

"So what do we do first?" I question.

"I say we go to the Willis Tower, then bean, then pier at night." Mahogany stand up and nods.

"Ok let's go." The hotel is centered right in the city, so we just walk and use phones for directions. I'm holding Shawn's hand but I don't care. Jack told him to watch me, so he's doing his job. We walk through the streets and I love this city. It's calmer than New York and cleaner, much better in my opinion. We walk past a bunch of huge buildings and we eventually stop at the biggest one.

"What is this building have in it?" I ask seeing as it doesn't seem too special.

"Oh, you'll see." Shawn laughs. I'm now very nervous because as I've stated so many times, I hate being unaware of what's going on. We get on the line that looks like it's going to take forever. Which it has, it's now been like an hour and I am bored. Shawn and I have played the color game, the blinking game and a bunch of rounds of concentration 64 and it's finally our turn.

We get our tickets and we we head to an elevator and a video starts playing. That's when it hits me I'm gonna be 103 stories in the air and I'm not a fan of being that high in the air. The only time the human body should be that high in the air is when your spirit is being sucked into heaven by the grace of god. So I'm screwed in laymen terms.