Chakor didn't looked at him. She just said in a small volume voice. He is a male prostitute...

Doc; y r u with him?!.

Chakor; he saved me!.

She leaves from there Suraj was waiting for her.

Chakor; shall we?!.

Suraj nods. They left n it was quite late in the day. I had to go... another day of mine got wasted for nothing.

Chakor; sorry okay. But let's go home n have dinner.

Suraj; I want my belongings!.

Chakor; Okay but first we will have some food. They reached home n Chakor prepared the food.

Suraj was sitting on a chair at the dining table.
Chakor come with a plate n starts to feed him.

Suraj didn't hesitated he opens his mouth n she feeds him. She could feel that he needs some fondness. He wasn't looking at her as he was trying to hide his tears. She didn't asked him neither she drags him but keeps feeding him.

After the dinner Suraj was walking around n Chakor was collecting all his belongings. She was filling his bag when he asked her...

Suraj; is that he husband?!.

Chakor stood up n comes to him. She saw the picture of her late Husband...

 She saw the picture of her late Husband

Chakor nods. Haan he is my late husband. He died at the bridge...

Suraj; hmm...

Chakor looked at him. I heard that someone tried to help him but it was too late the man who tried to help... burned his hand... Chakor hold Suraj hand...

Suraj made a fist... not to show the burned spot..

Chakor hold his face n turns him to look at her... she was having tears in her eyes... it was the first time he saw tears in her eyes... it broke him... he hold her tight... cupping her face he wipes her tears away... with his thumbs.

Chakor; Thank U.... she too cups his face...

The next morning...

Suraj woke up next to her... he stood up n looked at the watch. I have to go!!.

He was at the door but he couldn't open it... I need to go!!!

Chakor heard the noise n frighten first but then she saw him... how he was desperately trying to runaway from her...

She stood up. Suraj?!

Suraj didn't looked at her. I need to go..  whatever happened between us take it as my paying for the stay...

Chakor was shocked but she didn't minded. She places her hand on his shoulder. Please Suraj don't go there is no need to sell urself!

Suraj; I have to save them let me go!!!

Chakor frighten more she moves backwards.

Suraj; I slept with u what else u want?! Let me Go!!!

Chakor was nearly crying. I never asked u!

Suraj; fine pay me!

Chakor; how much?!

Suraj turns he never thought she would pay him.... he didn't say word. Just open the door.

Chakor; how Much?! I have to for ur service!

Suraj lowered his head. Open the door! I have to go I have the save them...!

Chakor was crying. How much?! Her voice was broken...

Suraj; let me go... I don't want ur money!

Chakor; whom u want to save. Tell me?!

Suraj took his bag. He was checking it... he looked at her. Where is my money?!

Chakor moves backwards. Suraj how often u sold urself to get that amount?!

Suraj looked at her. I need that money to save them. Or they sell them?!. Give me the money!

Chakor shocked. She rushed to the bedroom where she had kept the money. Here ur money.

Suraj was counting it. He leans toward the wall. It's not enough... he closed his eyes. I have to earn that money as fast as possible. He looked out of the window but he couldn't see the bridge.

Chakor; u won't go there n sell urself anymore! How much u need I will pay it n u will return it with... I don't want ur body! But u will find another way to payback! But I can see how desperate u r to save them. How much u need?!.

Suraj; xx.xxx rps.

Chakor went inside her bedroom n come back with a bundle of money. Here! Go n save them!

Suraj took his back while Chakor unlocks the door.

She didn't looked at him. He looked at her but she didn't lift her head in fact she turns her face.

He put his bag back n left. Chakor looked behind him... He will comeback!

Suraj rushes to the goons who once have kidnapped him. They were still selling kids for money. But Suraj couldn't let that happen he sells himself to save as much as possible!

The two boys were crying n waiting that their parents will come but they couldn't come as they were unknown abt their hideout.

Suraj reached there.

The goons were smirking at him. Wah Suraj u come on time! N with the needed money! Come come inside u know u could be one of us but u chose the path of being a saviour. The goon took the money from Suraj hands n starts to count. It's the sum..  u can take them.

Suraj smiles so did the kids.

The goon; next time u won't be able to save anyone... we found another way... no one misses orphans..

Suraj; No!!!

The goon took out his gun. Get out before...

The other goon; uff he is gud looking n still earns that much of money. If u want to shot on him then not his face!

Hahaha both laughs n Suraj felt disgust n anger. He took the two kids n left from there.

Suraj; I will drop u home okay?!

The kids nods. He drops the first boy who runs to his mother n hugged her as tight as possible which made Suraj happy but also sad as he had no one to hug... he gave him a smile n waves 👋 bye. He also gesture to hug tighter! Then they left to the other boys family same situation same feeling. He was alone filled with pain...

He wants to runaway but there was someone waiting for him. He pressed the bell...

Chakor opens the door... he hugs her tight n cries.....

____
Hope u liked it

Please comment and vote