Chapter 23: The Desk

The next morning I woke to an empty spot beside me, and I felt sad that he was so angry that he couldn't sleep in the same bed as me. I couldn't get the events of the last night out of my head, especially how Jeremiah had treated the man who attacked me. There was one thing I knew for certain. Jeremiah Valeska had a dark side. And it terrified me that I was just now discovering it. I had thought that I had peeled back all his layers and it was disheartening that there was still more he was hiding. I wandered out of his room and made my way to his study, where I heard rustling. Jeremiah was looking over large blueprints laid out over his desk, and he must have sensed me as I stood in the doorway. "Good morning." He said tightly, his back still facing me. "Please don't be mad at me anymore." I pleaded, carefully approaching him. He turned and stared at me for a hard minute. His eyes were cold as I reached him and I hesitantly hugged him. "Please?" I said, nuzzling my face in his chest. He took a deep breath and then wrapped his arms protectively over me. I soaked in his comfort, having felt deprived of it last night. "I'm mad because I love you... I don't want you getting hurt. That's why we put the rules in place." He sighed and I squeezed him tighter. "I know... Ella was just worried about me. I love you so much I haven't been acting like myself lately. So we thought we should go out and have some fun. It was stupid." I explained and he gently pulled out of the hug. "I want you to go have fun Lilly, I want you to enjoy college... But Ecco must be there for your protection. Can we compromise on that?" He asked and I thought about it. Ecco was a pretty cool person to hang out with so it wouldn't have been the end of the world to have her around when we went out. "Fine." I agreed and he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you." He responded and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wanted to soak up the sweet and lovable Jeremiah before me and wash away the cold and harsh person I had met last night. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. His t-shirt rode up on me due to my lifted arms and his hands found my bare waist. He suddenly lifted me and I hooked my legs around his waist, giggling as he laid me down on his desk. All I was wearing besides his t-shirt were my panties and he quickly rid me of them. His green eyes were hooded behind his glasses. "You've been a bad girl..." Jeremiah said, falling to his knees, trailing kisses up my from my ankles to my inner thighs. "I'm going to drive you crazy, like you do to me..." He said and the dark look in his eyes excited me. This was not the soft lovey-dovey Jeremiah, but it wasn't the cold and hurtful Jeremiah either. This was something in between, and I found that I wanted more of it. He hooked his arms under my hips and pulled me closer to him. He looked up at me as he experimentally licked my clit and I gasped. He took it into his mouth and I couldn't help but moan as he sucked on the sensitive bundle of nerves. Then he really went to work and his tung explored my folds, committing my body to memory. He placed emphasis on the areas that made me grip his hair until my knuckles turned white. He held my hips still despite my body's attempts to wiggle away from him in pleasure. I felt myself building towards sweet release, climbing higher and higher and right before I reached my high, he stopped. I gasped for air, desperately trying to move my hips up as he pulled away so he could finish what he started. "Frustrating isn't it? This is how you make me feel." He said and I looked down to see the serious expression on his face. "Turn around." He ordered and I was taken a back. "What?" I piped out and before I could think he flipped me around. I let out a squeak in surprise as I was pressed against his desk. He lifted his shirt from my body but when he reached my hands he twisted the shirt around them twice, successfully tying them behind my back. I was both bewildered and very turned on. I heard his pants fall to the floor along with the now familiar sound of foil ripping. I struggled to look behind me just as he pushed inside me. "Jeremiah!" I gasped as he set a quicker rhythm than I was used to. His hands gripped my hips and I could hear him grunt with each sharp roll of his hips. I laid my head against the table, unable to move my hands which was both frustrating and erotic at the same time. I was ashamed at the sounds that were coming out of my mouth as Jeremiah continued his brutal pace. We were very quickly reaching our peaks and there was something about this position that really got me. "Ohhh.. I'm close!" I moaned. "You can't come until I say you can." Jeremiah said, his voice strained to sound authoritative when he was experiencing pleasure. I wasn't sure how long I could hold it off, and I whined while my body glided on the edge and fought to not fall over it. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more he then leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Come for me baby." And I was gone. I saw stars and I swear my body was shaking as an explosive orgasm destroyed me. He came seconds after me his body leaning into mine, his hips twitching while he came down from his high. Once we had returned to earth he pulled out of me, discarding the condom and untying my hands. I turned around and looked at him in awe. He was still wearing his shirt and tie from earlier and damn that was hot. "I didn't hurt you did I? God, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me!" Jeremiah flustered, his adorable demeanor returning, and he eyed me worriedly. I crashed my lips into his, pulling away when we both needed air. "Are you kidding! That was... Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "Oh yeah?" He said raising his eyebrows, a smug look on his face. "Yeah..."  I blushed still breathless from the whole ordeal. I looked down at his blueprints we just had sex on. "We probably should have moved those..." I said. "Oh no. Now every time I look over them I'll be thinking of you." He smirked. This man would be the death of me.