"What's wrong with you!" I can hear Johnnys scream as the police move behind me. I can't bear to look back at Himchan, for I feel like he might stab me. Unless he's being held back. Hell, I wouldn't be able to see him due to how dizzy I feel.

I hear more people come in, including the paramedics, as I'm lifted from the floor, my vision blurry. The last thing I catch in my sight is my father's cold glare before I pass out.

___________

"Jaemin?"

"JAEMIN!"

I can barely hear the door open, but I can for sure tell who just came through it. I struggle to open my eyes, feeling like they've been glued shut. "Jaemin you little shit!" Jenos voice sounds angry, so when I finally manage to open my eyes I throw my face directly into the pillows underneath me.

"Do have any idea how scared I was when you texted me to call the police?" I take my face out of the pillows, recoiling slightly at the sudden bright light but then just settling down. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be! Just please don't end up in the hospital ever again please."

"I'll try."

His face seems much more handsome all of the sudden, and yes, I realize I probably shouldn't be thinking about that in the state I'm in, but seriously! Maybe it's the fact his face is very close to mine.

Wait.

"But laying harmless down there does give me an advantage."

A soft kiss is planted on my cheek and I feel my face automatically redden. He just fricken kissed my cheek! WikiHow to figure out if your bestie is in love with you.

But that did sound a little rapey, thanks Jeno.

"Aww, how cute." His fingers lace through my hair. "No fair! Just because I'm hospitalized doesn't mean you can take advantage of me!" I pout, very much enjoying the feeling of my tingling heart.

"Who said you didn't enjoy it?"

"I sure as hell didn't say that."

Now it's his turn to be embarrassed as I laugh. "I didn't exactly explain to you how I got in this situation, did I?" I ask after the silence became painful. "No..." Jeno places his hand atop my hand as if to brace himself.

"You do remember what happened earlier? Well I forgot to wash the rest of it off my hand and couldn't tell it was there, so my dad somehow saw it when he grabbed my arm and proceeded to cut my back. I don't know what it looks like but it doesn't feel good."

"Jeno, don't leave me."

Jenos head drops, looking down and away from me. "So it is my fault. I never wanted this to happen to you. I would never leave you." I hear sniffles and a single tear drips onto my hand. "Jeno please don't cry." I make a quick move and take his hand in my own, brushing my thumb over the top of it.

"It's not that simple, Jaemin. I was in the car when I saw you getting taken out of your house. You were covered in blood and I could just think it's all my fault."

"It's not, it's my own."

"Listen to me! I'm taking responsibility for your father hurting you."

"No. You. Are. Not."

"Yes. I. Am."

"Lee Jeno."

"Na Jaemin."

We have a bit of a stare down before the door opening cuts the tension between us. "Jeno... Oh he's awake." Ten walks in, pausing when he reaches the point behind Jeno. "Hi." I smile at Ten and me smiles back. "You poor boy." The olders hand rubs my cheek and I let out a high pitched groan.

"Tennnn." Jeno groans with me. "Sorry I just had a flashback to 2 years ago. Deja Vu, more like." Ten looks at me sadly. "I don't need sympathy, I just need a normal family." I throw my hand over my face and Jeno pets my hair.

"You can live with us if you want." Ten suggests and I ponder. "But what about my mom?" Ten sighs and kneels down next to the bed. "Sweetie, she's out in the waiting room. I can ask her to come in and talk to you about it." I nod and he stands up, ruffling my hair in the process.

"Thank you Ten."

"It's no problem."

_____________

"Hi Mom."

Jeno's still here, my mom just walking in after Ten left to get her. "Hi darling. I'm so sorry." She kneels next to the bed like Ten had and kisses my forehead. "Don't be, it's my own fault for being a disappointment." Her eyes widen significantly. "No no no. I heard from that nice Johnny boy what happened, I'm proud of you. Standing up for your father like that must've been bad."

"I had no choice, he found out."

"And I'd assume this handsome boy is Jeno?"

"Yes."

I look at Jeno, who is smiling. He's so adorable I could cry. "Sorry I've never really met you, I've been at my worst these past few weeks." Jeno nods understandingly. "It's alright. So... Jaemin are you going to ask her?"

"Right... Mom."

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Ten asked if I could stay with him. I don't want to leave you, but with everything going on I would feel safer with the Seos'."

"That sounds like a good idea. It would help me actually pay for the lawyer and shit."

I smile gratefully at my mom, who returns it. "Thank you. I would give you a hug, but these bandages don't really give that a possibility." Jeno laughs and my mom with him. "We don't need you getting worst than what you already are."

"For sure."

__________________

Actually this is kinda what I feel like would happen if I come out to my parents. Not very happy is it? Yeah, I know.

Sorry if it's a bit graphic, it's not supposed to be a super happy story anyways.

And I hAte the word fag so muCh, and I'm sorry if any of you are offended in any way by it.

Edit: I hate the term faggot when used by someone who is purposefully trying to hurt someone who is gay or whatever like how I portrayed Himchan. That shit annoys the fuck outta me but since I'm a faggot it's eh, y'know?