This church thing

"Auntie Trish, we are coming over. " I said into the phone after we had talked about all sort of things with my auntie. She was my favorite and therefore I found myself entrusting her with a lot of information.
"I don't want to sound rude but are you coming alone or you have Andy with you? " She asked me.
"Of course I go nowhere without my brother." I told her and almost rolled my eyes knowing fully well the reason behind her question.
"It's OK Shane. Say hi to Andy and you guys should get here soon since we have church tomorrow... " she hung up. Yes, that was Trish for me. A church woman not worried about anything. She was a free woman and she really was a good mom. I found myself wishing that sometimes she would be my mom. I always thought she was so cool even though she was all churchy and that type of shit.
"What did she say? " my brother Andy asked. He was the driver so he only spared me a side glance.
"She is okay with it but she insists that we should be early. She doesn't want to miss service tomorrow. " I told him with a bored look. Who even went to church in this era and age.
"Great. I can already see all the beauties in the chapel and you know we are irresistible. " I rolled my eyes at his enthusiasm.
"Andy stop with that crap because we both no church girls are a no for me and besides I don't do church. "I told him. One would be tempted to think that the man liked being in church but no, he only liked seeing church girls because they were easy to get with as he had graciously put it.
"Okay bro but always remember that a good wife cometh from the lord so I can as well say in church you find good girls." I was now really bored with his preaching's already and I knew I had to shut him up since he didn't even really believe in what he was saying. He was my brother and I knew him a bit too well.
"Andy can't you think of how you will hear the word of God and fulfill it instead of girls? I mean you are next to impossible. " I sighed when he didnt answer me and I thought maybe he has given up on it. Just as I was getting my phone to chat with my girl friend he started it off again.
"You know I still have this feeling you are trying to shut me up on this topic. Shane don't say I didn't tell you because I have a feeling you will fall for a church girl. " I would give a kidney for him but at that moment I felt like smacking him hard. Even though he was my brother sometimes I just wished I could forget of my blood relation to him and hit all the crap from his mind. He was annoying as hell.
"You know what Andy, shut up before I forget that you are my brother..." I told him. He smirked and made a gesture of zipping his mouth. The drive went by with silence from both ends, not at all uncomfortable but more of enjoying each other's presence without annoying the crap out of each other.
SUNDAY
This was it. Trish was not letting me off the hook and insisted that I had to go to church. She was my favorite autie and I could do anything to make sure she was pleased with me, so here I was seated in the car with Uncle Delvin driving. My cousins Dawn, Melvin and Lewis were also with us. Uncle refused to let us take our car so we were all squeezed in his. This was so not comfortable but we had no say in this. Our uncle was a tough man and any disobedience to him was obviously not accepted.
The moment we arrived was the best moment ever since I could stretch my feet a little after being squeezed for so long. The boys had left and we only had dawn with us in the car. I was fixing her dress when my brother said something that drew my attention.
"Holy Jesus... " I heard him say and I snapped my head towards him.
"What? " I asked as curiosity sat into my body.
"Told you church girls are good. " He said his attention caught by something or should I say someone who was outside the church taking care of a group of children leading them to what I would assume was the Children's Chapel.
I looked towards the centre of his attention and some rich excitement rose through my stomach. She stood there pretty as ever with her pink skirt and her black top. Her hair was short and shaved with the sides and the back shorter than the middle. Her legs were not so long but they were beautiful and stood steady in her heels. Then she turned and looked to the direction of our car. Her face was a dark complexion. More like my complexion. Her eyebrows were highlighted slightly by her dark brown eye pencil I presumed. Her lips were reddened slightly by her lipstick. Man they were so plump and I dreamily stared at them. Then she smiled at Melvin. She had a set of really white teeth. The first girl I ever saw with these very white teeth.
"Man did you hear what I just said? " my brother slapped my arm bringing my attention back to him.
"What.. What did you say. " I asked disorientedly.
"Never mind. Man you are drooling all over for that girl. You almost undressed her with me looking at you. " He told me laughing. He opened his door and got out waiting for me. I had to save myself. I quickly got out of the car and walked towards him.
"Look bro, its not bad to look at a pretty girl. She is not even my type. I dont do church girls." I said that more of convincing myself and he laughed. We walked towards the entrance and she stopped us.
"Excuse me gentlemen but Dawn cant go in. I can take her from here. " I was the one carrying dawn so I assumed she was talking to me. Dawn seemed resistant and I needed her to stay close by. I almost asked her name when Melvin skipped to where we were and answered my unasked question.
"Teacher Candy. I will take my sister. " She smiled to us and wished us a good service. Then walked away with the kids. My brother nudged my shoulder and I smiled stupidly. He caught me again.
"You don't fall for church girls huh. " he laughed and I couldn't help but smile as I followed him to church. This church thing wasn't so bad after all.