Still very unreal...

Two weeks as past, two weeks as past since the news of Avicii's dead or Tim as i would like to only call him now.

I feel like the more time that pass it start to feel like a Dream, a nightmare that suddenly happened. It still feels werid and unreal. I have cried so many times and so many hours over it. I never knew Tim, never met him, never seen him live - but for me he was a friend. A friend that was Always there for me, that Always knew What to say during hard times.

When is family Went out in press about a couple of things about Tim and his Death i broke down. It you haven't read the letter, read below

"Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An over-achieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress" the family says in their open letter.

"When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music. He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer. He wanted to find peace."

"The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive. We love you".

Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking. I just hope Tim have found Peace and feel no pain anymore<3

I still have hard to find Words about it, it's unreal. Like when it was Kingsday 27th of April in the Nederlands and it was a lot of tributes to him it was weird. So see Hardwell cry when he played "Wake me up" and to see people Dance to his Music.

I have listened to many of his livesets the past weeks and start to even more hear how special his sound are, the vocal and the melody. I have Always knew it but now i like got really and fuck, i will miss him. One liveset i'm in love with his Avicii - Ultra 2015. Holy fuck, so good. There you can really hear how good his Music, mashups and Everything are! Go on soundcloud and search for it, you will not be disappionted i can promise you.

How does it feel for you after the dead of Tim?

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina