Day 1 of 3

Hello!

Everybody alive after yesterdays livestream from Ultra?

Good, i'm tired but good.

Short recap with MY thoughts on it. 

First of all, DAMN i love the mainstage. So insane and good looking. Love that one. I also love Will Best, best ever! Hahha-

Okay thoughts. I was kind of disappionted of Garrix set, i may had a little too high excpections but nah, i don't know. I thought the set was kind of messy in a way, hard to explain. But was very on off all the time and i couldn't really feel any connection sometimes. Nah, it was good but not the best.

I love all the ID's, but don't too happy. Not all of the ID's he played is his tracks. Some are from other DJ's. My friend that work with Garrix said so. Just sayin'.

Alesso was good. Last year he changed his style if you didn't knew that. I felt that last year he felt kind of lost in it at the start. But now he felt more comfortable in it and this set was soooo much better then his set at Tomorrowland.

Armin was good like always, it's hard to complain on him i must say. I just love his visuals, always on point.

Kygo, the special guest, was good too. Felt much more comfortable up there this year and got the crowd more going i think.

Don Diablo, nothing to say really. Don is Don. He's one of the kind, always positive and giving so much happiness and emotions out. I can't stop lovin'this dude. Looking foward to his album.

Raiden, cool guy. For sure the future in EDM. Justin Oh, spoiled guy...
Bro Safari - Never heard of before but damn, i love them. Really nice energy and bought the good stuff.

Tchami, well hello there. Was a while ago i heard a liveset from him, but he for sure suprised me a little with that AMAZING set, lovin'the vibe and everything. I will for sure now keep an extra eye on him.

REMEMBER THIS IS MY THOUGHTS ONLY!

Who was it more... Oh, Major Lazer. I only saw the first 15 min, then i went to bed. I'm going to do an important thing today so need some more sleep for that. But i will for sure find it online and listen to it. I'm sure then killed it like alaways.

But loooong chapter, here was some thoughts on Day 1 of 3.

Tell me your thoughts, please :)

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina