New new, Miami Music week

Hello!

Shiiiiit tomorrow Miami Music Week start!(okay starts more serious on Wednesday but tomorrow some of the press starts) and i'm excited! Even tho i will be in London Monday to Friday hahah.

I have a few things to talk about so let's starts!

1. Ultra Music Festival
I have to of course. The line up is good i Think but still miss Blasterjaxx, W&W and Garrix on mainstage. Excited to see the suprise act.

For real if you say that Swedish House Mafia will be it i will just laugh. Don't you get it, they will not get back together. They ended for a reason and if you don't know why - look at their Documentary and you will understand when they will never reunited.

Back to the fun, fun to see Mike Williams there on mainstage. Love him and his style so will be fun :) Can we take away Marshmello???? JAUZ, weird to put him on the mainstage i Think(love him but not on the mainstage on Ultra here sorry). Fun to see Oliver Heldens back. Cheat Codes - fuck no. Kaskade can we take away too....

Friday is the shit and for sure! :D

Fun to see Revealed have their on stage again and Jacked

Fun to see Revealed have their on stage again and Jacked. Looking good. Ultra Worldwide looks good also. Fun to see Laidback Luke Close of Saturday night on Ultra Worldwide. I want a livestream from the Revealed stage on Friday, looks sick. I mean just look at the line up *-*

 I mean just look at the line up *-*

What do you Think about it????

2. The Chainsmokers

New The Chainsmokers Music and it's fiiiiiire! Superstoaked for this one, they played it live when i saw them live so was excited the whole Week. They don't make us disappionted for sure

Now i don't remember the third thing...

But we can say that Ultra will be livestreamed and i will update with times when i know. Will be hard because going to London this Week and coming home Friday night and then it's livestream ALL night<3<3<3<3

A small update is better than nothing so byyyye

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina