Yearmixes

So 2016 done, that means yearmixes in action!

I have listen to a few or so, some better then others. I have a few more in mind that i maybe will be listen to later. But i don't know. Here is them i have listen to.

Hardwell, the best like always. I really enjoyed both of them. These two you NEED to listen too, no choice here. Love them. Them are mixed with Revealed Recording's releases and mashups Hardwell played out during the year and alot more. Love it!

Fonk yearmix, love it! Dannic is the best so ;) But i really enjoyed this mix, but i love Fonk Recording. I just love the mix with funky beats and more progressive house.

Don Diablo. I never realized how many songs he had put out last year, but damn was a few. Just love all his songs and remixes. So fucking talented!

This yearmix was okay, but a little too much deephouse and like that. I wanted more of their electric house/progressive house stuff they put out last year. But still okay mix for sure. But i'm not a huge fan of Spinnin'at all...

https://soundcloud.com/firebeatz/firebeatz-presents-firebeatz-radio-150-best-of-2016

Link to it, couldn't find it on Youtube, but i listened to it on Soundcloud. Firebeatx yearmix, boooooring. I find it very boring...

Maxximize recording yearmix. This is Blasterjaxx label for those who don't know that. Love this mix, they have a cool sound in that label. Every song is different and outstanding. Looking foward to see more of them. Already exicted for their next song on the label Dannic and DBSTF - Noise. AMAZING song<3

Sick Individuals yearmix. I love Sick so of course i love this. Amazing songs last year, all of them were different and outstanding. Loving them all<3

I also listened to Protocal radio yearmix, but couldn't ge the link in here. I don't know why. But love this one. I love Nick, also so funny and really enjoy himself. Protocal radio is one of the best radioshows out there. Love it! Go to Nicky Romero's youtube and you'll find it there.

So there you go, i have in mind to listen to Vicetone, Ummet Ozcan and more also. But i don't know. I have not really put so much energy in to them last year. And Ummet Ozcan changed so much so i kind of last track of him...

Have you listen to any yearmixes?

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina