Small review of Ultra 2017

Sorry for any gramar mistake, wrote this kind of fast..

My favs was Hardwell, Tchami, Sam Feldt and Afrojack i think. Axwell ^ Ingrosso was ammzing too. No, okay everyone was awesome in its own way. But Hardwell is always big fav, is no better than him.'

The only thing that was negative(my opinion) was that it was very much house / deep house all the time. Do not mind house / deep house, but it was a little too much, I thought, which made it pretty boring. I really missed Blasterjaxx and W & W. But Blasterjaxx had someproblem with their visum or wahtever it's called so they could not come at all. Too bad but W & W played there but their new trance group name NWYR but they did not play the Mainstage, which I did then.But i will for sure listen to their liveset(not really having the time atm).

But overall, really good all the time! Main Stage was soooo beautiful and wonderful to watch, me like. The crowd this year was much better than the last, they danced and really looked to have fun. The other years it's been kind of boring crowd, a pity to see.

If you're wondering about Garrix, thoughts of his sets

If you're wondering about Garrix, thoughts of his sets. His set was good but felt a bit messy and rapidly all the time. He played of course a few new sounds, sounded sick. Some weird mashups and such i think. But overall the set didn't was my kind of taste. Not one of the better of him, unfortunately :(

I guess it must finish my thoughts on the Ultra Music Festival 2017. I put some live sets below, many to listen through now. Because they don't show all of them on the livestream and sometimes not the whole set. So it is to listen to many twice almost ... Hehe.

Tell me your thoughts on Ultra 2017.

This was a small review from me, i don't really have much time to sit down and write more atm. But i can do if you want :)

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina