Vote for me, vote for me

I Think or hope no, i don't hope to be honest, that you have missed it's last week to vote for DJ Mag top 100.

I have voted, just for fun. I hate DJ Mag top 100 to be honest. Everything about Money and cheating. Also, so many in the list are only producers and NOT Dj's, so what the fuck are they doing in the list?!

My list:

1. Hardwell - Like come on, my all-time fav!

2. Dannic - Will Always have a special Place in my heart ;)

3. Martin Garrix - Come on, no comments. Amazing!

4. DJ Snake - Just love this dude! So, fucking Amazing both DJ and producer. Ps. Not only voting on him because he became super famous last year.

5. Tiësto - Love this dude too, just simply Amazing!

So, there is my list, different from last year i must say. But i didn't vote because i know the list is honest. I just voted to show my favorites some support.

I HOPE you have seen Laidback Luke's vlog about DJ Mag top 100. Good and he explain the meaning behind the list and why so many cheats. If you haven't seen it, i have uploaded it here.

I love how honest he his. But to summery this weird chapter. If you want to vote on your favs in DJ Mag top 100, i don't blame you. I have voted just like the past four years. If you don't vote, i don't blame you either. Because the list is shit and has NO meaning what so ever i Think. The list is just a shitty list that tells you basically nothing. DJ's don't compete against each other... They love what they do, if not they are not a true DJ that doing it because loving the work and feeling, but love the Money in it. Sad but true.

And many DJ's put so much Money in to marketing for this, i say don't fall for it. Vote or don't vote, i don't care. I just want to you to remember; this is a shitty list and proves nothing who's have the best/most talent what so ever.

Stay Awesome<3

XX Evelina