The Martin Garrix show Ep.6

Hey guys from this new book :)

So last night Garrix published a new Martin Garrix show. I watched it during the morning. I was kind of disappointed i must say. I honestly liked the first episodes better. Because you got to follow more his life on tour, now the latest episdoes have only been highlights from things. Of course fun, but i mean last episode ended in the middle on Summer tour. So they could have countine from there, showed like Asia and South America when he was there. I understand that ADE is a huge highlight of the year, and this year even bigger you know because of DJ Mag and everything. But then i would say show ADE in an own video only. Much better.
Okay some positive thoughts also. I just love how humble and down to eartg he's. Showing so much love to his fans and his friends and family. I just love to hear how he talks to us fans, like 'we did this together'. Amazing to hear, and as a fan you really feel like he's thankful for all the support. I love him and he means so much to me. Even if Hardwell is my number 1 and not even Garrix can beat him ;)

So nah, this episode was kind of boring. I was not enjoying this as much as the rest. I want to see more of his life on tour, behind the scene.
But i really love the video itself, really good made. Damian(videophotgraher) is amazing! Really talented!

What do you think? Agree or disagree with me?

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina