Don Diablo album, Tomorrowland and more

Hello!

Almost a month ago, felt much longer to be honest. But here i am!

Actually pretty much have happened during this time.

*Hardwell & Friends EP 3

But you can read my thoughts on that in the chapter Before this one.

*Tomorrowland lineup and tickets

They put out the whole lineup and everyone is happy, Hardwell is back. Yay! Other than that the lineup looks good untill you see fucking Lil Pump, wtf....

Tickets sold out FAST like every year. I hope i can go next year, hard when you work during the summer. Are any of you guys going?

*Don Diablo album

I was suprised when it came out, didn't remember he was going to realese an album. My opinion is that it's an okay album, i was expected more of the "future sound", it was more chill and laidback - still good but not what i really expected. I can for sure recomend you listen to it!

*New Garrix song

He realesed a new song under the namn Area 21 and a new one coming next week, on Friday a collab with David Guetta and Brooks called "Like i do".

Anyway, he new song "Happy" with Maejor. I like it, a bit more chill but still got a nice melody and so. Many people did not like it, i can understand why but don't see any Point in Writing hate comments about it. Grow up i say. I love the Music video too, made the song even better.

*A State Of Trance 850 festival

Yesterday(17th of Febuary) it was ASOT festival like every other year. I watched the livestream and it looked sick. The Music was dope and Everything was just dope haha. I knew two people that were there and one that worked there and she said it was really cool and big, also much more people compare to the other years.

I love listen to trance, i get so calm and just go into Another World.

*Dancefair

This weekend(17th-18th of Febuary) it's time for Dancefair, don't know how to explain that really. But like an event where DJ's give masterclasses/have demo sessons/Q&A and more. I want to go one year just to see it, i mean it's awesome to go to a festival but all the work that goes on behind, the making of Music is so much more and intresting. only bad thing it's mostly in Dutch haha

And much more, don't remember Everything.

I Think that can summery a bit of Everything, soon only a month left to Ultra! Superexcited!! :)))

Untill next time Stay Awesome<3

Xx Evelina