For now.

Wen we pulled up to the school, I didn't even wait for my dad to put the car in park. As soon as we get a smooth five mph, I shouted, "Okay bye!" And i jumped out and darted for the ticket stand, which happened to be a comfortable distance away from the car, and their protests.

I smiled like nothing had just happened at the ticket lady, who today was my English professor. She smiled back, and because of the scene she had just witnessed, she didn't even ask to see the football ticket I didn't possess. Thankfully she let me go right in.

I chuckled. I guess there could be gold found in the middle of a pile of dirt.

Now came the very daunting decision of where I was going to sit. Obviously, McKenzie and Maddie were not an option, not yet at least.

"Alexa? Oh, honey, is that you?"

I spun around. "Taylor?"

"Oh em gee! Yes! You did say yes to Graham," Taylor beamed as she approached me with a smile brighter than the lights of Broadway. "He was telling GG about it which meant she obviously told me and then me and GG were discussing it. Based on what Seth had said, I didn't think you were going to say yes, but yet here you are! I'm so so happy, Alexa."

Taylor looked effortlessly flawless in Seth's jersey #5. It covered her denim shorts, but that only flaunted her long tan legs and blonde hair to match. And not the fake kind of blonde. The beach kind.

I looked down at myself and suddenly tried hard to think back to how I looked when I left my mirror.

"You look good," I blurted out.

Taylor giggled. "So do you! Your brunette hair brings out the silver on the edges of the numbers."

I smiled proudly. "Thank you."

Taylor nodded. "Anytime, hon." She looked at me, who was still kind of awkwardly standing at the front gate, and realized exactly why. "Say, you want to come sit with us? I heard that you and the M twins have some bad blood, so how about you come sit with the seniors? I promise we won't gossip about Seth too much."

I arched an eyebrow. "You're okay with a ton of girls ogling Seth?" I knew girls liked Graham, and I knew a ton of girls liked Blake, but I would never be okay with any of them openly showing it, and chatting happily along side them like it didn't bother me.

But then again I wasn't Taylor, who was as confident about her relationship with Seth as she was confident that her nails were the right color to match the jersey.

"Oh yeah. It's so much fun, really," she assured me. "I let them talk about him and dream about him and then I get to crush them all when I say that I'm his girlfriend!"

Her smile was too bright for me to dim with the reality that she really was a cold blooded bitch.

"Oh," I said weakly. "Who could turn that down?"

"Exactly. Hey! I know some girls like to bring up the juniors, and Graham's name isn't exactly foreign to the gossip. You could join in too."

"Can't wait."

Taylor squealed. She grabbed my wrist and confidently marched me past all the freshmen, all the sophomores, and then all the juniors, to the spot where all the senior girlfriends were lounging. I didn't know if I wanted to shrink away or shove it in Maddie and McKenzie's face as I took my spot in the middle of the group.

They were definitely staring. Gossiping? Probably that too.

GG announced her presence by grabbing a fistful of my brunette hair and running her hands through it. "Taylor, babe, does Seth have as soft of hair as Alexa does? Girl tell me all of your secrets, please!"