Farewell Party

Forth's POV

We are having a farewell party for P'Gemma. She will be going back to Taiwan tomorrow. Tonight is her last night in Thailand.

I booked a VIP room at a famous Thai restaurant since I know we will be very noisy and I don't want other customers to be affected by us.

We are sitting in a big round table eating, talking and laughing. It's an enjoyable dinner for us except for the fact that P is leaving.

"P'Gemma, do you have a job? If you have a job, how can you be away from your job for three months?" N'Ming asks curiously.

"Yes, I have a job. I'm a freelance tracker. I track down people, especially missing person. If there's a missing person case that needs my attention, then they will activate me. Since there's none so I guess they still can cope without me. By the way, my boss is my husband." P'Gemma explains patiently.

"Wow! P'Gemma, you are a tracker, and your husband is a private investigator. What a perfect combination! Like the crime solving couple, we always seen in the dramas." Beam says with admiration.

"P'Gemma, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, Kit. What do you want to ask?"

"I often seen you walking around our school so freely, but from what I know, our school doesn't allow outsiders to be in our school without valid reason. So, why you can walk around our school?"

"P'Gemma, I'm curious too. I keep reminding myself to ask you when I see you but it kind of slips off my mind every time I see you." N'Yo added. N'Ming who is sitting beside him, pinches his cheek.

What?! P never told N'Yo!

"P, you didn't tell N'Yo?" I ask her with a puzzled look on my face.

"Tell me about what?" N'Yo asks.

"No. I thought you told him." P'Gemma replies with the same puzzled look.

"No, I didn't because I thought you told him."

I turn to the trio and ask, "What about three of you? Did you all told N'Yo?"

They shake their head, "No, we didn't. We're not sure whether we can tell him about it, so we just keep quiet."

"Hahahaha... That's great. All of us thought that someone had told him, but in the end, no one tells him. Hahaha..." P'Gemma laughs like a mad woman.

"Erm... Forth, can you please tell us what's going on? And what did you want to tell Wayo about?" Pha asks.

"Before I answer that question, I want to ask you, five of you, some questions? How much did you know about our school founder?"

"Forth, why ask about our school founder? And how does this question relevant to the question P'Pha ask you?" Beam asks with a frown.

"Just answer the question. I will explain later."

Pha shrugs, "Not much. I only know that our school is different from other schools in Thailand because our founder was a foreigner."

"Yes. From what I heard, our school founder was a very wealthy and powerful businessman from other country." N'Ming added.

"Did you know where our school founder is from?" I ask.

"If I'm not wrong, I think he was from Taiwan..." N'Kit says with uncertainty.

"Wait a minute!! Taiwan!! Don't tell us...." Beam shouts while glancing at P'Gemma before looks at me with shock on his face. The other four are wearing the same expression as him.