Moowan (Part 2)

Wayo's POV

I wash my face and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are red and swollen, my throat is dry and I can feel there is a headache coming in.

Ming has been flooding my message box since I didn't reply any of his message. Thirty-five messages. Seriously?!

Ming: Yo, I'm sorry. It's all my fault.

Ming: Yo, where are you now? Are you at your faculty?

Ming: Yo, please reply me. I'm worried.

Ming: Yo, are you angry with me?

Ming: Yo, I'm sorry. I really am.

Ming: Yo, please don't ignore me.

Ming: Yo, are you crying right now?

Ming: Yo, where are you? Please reply me.

Ming: Yo, please reply me. Please. Please.

Ming: Yo, do you want me to come and look for you?

Ming: Yo, are you hungry now? You haven't eaten your lunch.

Ming: Yo, please answer me.

I sighed after seeing his messages.

Yo: P'Ming, I'm fine. I'm at my faculty. Don't worry about me. I'm not hungry or angry with you.

I decided to reply him in order to stop him from worrying too much and from flooding my message box.

*ding* *ding*

One message from Ming.

Ming: Yo, you finally reply me. I nearly run over to your faculty to look for you. Are you sure you are not angry with me?

Yo: Yes, I'm very sure.

*ding* *ding*

Ming: You really not hungry? Do you want me to buy some food for you and bring it over to your faculty?

Yo: Not hungry at all. Don't need to buy food for me.

*ding* *ding*

Ming: ok then. My class for today ends early. I will wait for you outside your faculty.

Yo: ok.

Putting my phone back into my pocket, I look at my reflection in the mirror once again.

Black plastic frame glasses, dental braces, dull baggy tee and jeans.

This is me. This is how I look.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kit's POV

Ming has been restless and in bad mood since lunch break. I can understand that he is worried about Wayo but I don't think Wayo will want to see him now, especially after what had happened in the canteen.

Honestly, I'm not surprised of Ming's reaction in the canteen. I have known Ming for years now. He can't tolerate when someone bullies or insults Wayo. He once beat a guy until his mouth bleeds because that guy said Wayo looks like a shit.

Oh yeah! I have my suspicions. Sometimes I feel that Ming doesn't really see Wayo as a brother like what he thinks he does. Maybe deep inside his heart, he has feelings for Wayo too, feelings that he didn't realise yet.

Sometimes when things are too close to you, you won't notice them or see them clearly.

It's just like when a picture is too close to your eyes, you will not be able to see the whole picture clearly until there is a distance between you and the picture.