Be My Life

*Mature Contents*

Ming's POV

Yo had moved back to our apartment for a week and I was under a kind of wrong impression like nothing had ever happened before because we are just like what we were in the past.

Our daily routine has returned, and we are exactly like what we were in the past, the way we interact is the same as how we interact in the past, except for erm... a little touching, hugging and kissing here and there.

But I'm not satisfied. I want more and I want him. I have been thinking of how to make my confession as a special and unforgettable memory for Yo since the day he moved in.

Then I remember the sunflowers drawing he loves so I went to beg the Art teacher who oversees the art gallery to let me have that drawing but my request had been rejected, no matter how hard I beg.

I bumped into P'Forth when I came out from the art gallery and I told him about it. He advised me to go and looked for P'Gemma. He said she was able to help me which I was not sure how she could help me, but she did.

Even though I can't have that drawing from the art gallery but P'Gemma was able to find the artist of that drawing and convinced him to draw another drawing of sunflowers.

I'm still puzzled of how she managed to do that and why P'Forth was so confident that P'Gemma was able to help me. Who is she actually?

Anyway, it's not my main concern now. My main concern now is to make Yo being touched by my confession and make the day we become official memorable for both of us. And today is the day.

I skipped my afternoon class to come back early to prepare for tonight's confession. I asked Kit to help me take down notes and I asked Beam to help me to fetch Yo home from school as Yo has class until late afternoon.

I know I have owe my buddies a lot. They have been helping me, giving me lots of supports and always be there for me. I'm grateful to have them as my friends.

Preparation completed!

I glance at my watch, it's 6 pm now. Ok! Yo will be back anytime now. Need to do one last check to make sure that I haven't miss out anything before I went into my room to dress up myself.

*Click*

He is back!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Wayo's POV

The moment I open the door, I feel something weird in the house, too quiet. I think not only the house, P'Beam is weird too. He was smiling strangely at me when I was in his car like he knew something's going to happen.

I walk into the living room and he is standing beside dining table. He looks so handsome and attractive. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt and a deep brown pants.

"Come, let's have dinner first." He walks over to me, holds my hand and leads me to the dining table.

The food on the table are all my favourite. I can see he had make a lot of efforts preparing this dinner. But why? Why he is doing this? Is he going to confess to me? Is he?

We have our dinner as usual. We talk about school, about anything we can think of while eating.

After we finished our dinner, he leads me to the sofa and asks me to have a seat while he went into his room to get something. When he returned, he is holding a nicely wrapped, big, flat and rectangular item which look like a big photo frame to me. He sits beside me and hand over the gift to me.