P'Gemma

Wayo's POV

I am roaming on the street aimlessly. Don't know where to go and I have no place to go too. I smack myself on the head. I should think carefully before coming out like this. It's getting late now, and I need to find a place to stay for a night.

I have no friends except Ming and P'Kit they all. How pathetic I am? In a situation like this, I don't even have a friend that I can turn to.

If I go to P'Kit or P'Beam's dorm now, will they tell Ming? But I really can't think of a place I can stay for a night.

After few minutes of consideration, I decide to go to P'Kit's dorm to stay for a night first, and then start planning tomorrow.

I turn and start walking towards the train station to take a train to P'Kit's dorm. When I walk past a small alley, I feel someone grab me from behind and pull me into the alley. I am shocked and confused.

The next thing I know is I am on the ground in the alley and there are two men standing in front of me. One of them has a height of about 187 cm, a well-built body with black spiky hair and the other one has a height of about 180 cm, an average built body with purple dyed hair.

From their looks, I know that they are gangsters. I am scared. I don't know what they want from me.

"You want money? I can give you all my money as long as you don't hurt me." I say while standing up.

"Hahaha... We can't guarantee that because we are paid to teach you a lesson." They laughed.

"Teach me a lesson? Why? I don't know you." I asked in puzzlement.

"Of course, you don't know us. Someone said you are trying to seduce her boyfriend, so she gave us money to teach you a lesson." They explained.

Hearing their explanation, I guess even a dumbest person in the world will know who that someone is. Moowan that woman!

"What did you want to do with me?" I ask, trying to look calm but my heart is beating very fast. I grip my backpack and my luggage tightly, trying to find a way to escape.

"Hehe... We are paid to have fun with you. She told us that you like men. Don't worry, we will let you leave after we have our funs." They gave me that kind of dirty look that makes me want to puke.

They come closer towards me and I move backwards until my back touches the wall.

They leap at me. I throw my backpack towards them and run, but they are faster than me. They grab me from behind by my shirt and throw me to the ground.

The one with spiky hair straddles over me and the one with purple dyed hair kneels above my head, use his hands to pin my arms on the ground.

"Let me go! Help! Help!" I shouted.

I gasp when the spiky hair punches me in the stomach. I feel pain spreading from my stomach and I feel my strength leaving my body. He starts ripping my shirt and I have no strength to fight back.

I can't help feeling helpless. Tears flowing out of my eyes and I close my eyes praying for someone to help me.

Suddenly, the weight on my body and on my arms lifted. I opened my eyes and saw a petite young woman is fighting with those two men.

I am surprised and shocked to see the scene in front of me. I can't see the woman's face clearly, but I think she is about 165 cm tall, shorter than me, with long honey blonde curly hair that tied into a ponytail.

I just can't imagine how can a petite woman like her fight with the men twice her size, not one but two and still manage to win them. I even saw her perform an overarm throw on the spiky hair. In the end, those two men run away knowing they can't win her.