"Watchin' me whip up, still be real and famous
Dance with my dogs in the nighttime (yeah, woo, woo, woo, roof)
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry (whip it)
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry (whip it) " the song blasted it's famous line.

Traveling up to her, I gripped her up by the arm but she pushed me away to flea into the bathroom. She tried closing the door on me, but we both knew she wasn't the strongest. So I won, and met her inside where she laughed and sat down on the sink to give up.

 So I won, and met her inside where she laughed and sat down on the sink to give up

"Why is you up, I thought you were going to sleep old man!"

"I was until someone turned her whack-ass music up while a nigga dreaming. You just tryna be petty cause I'm tired. I said I'm sorry" I said, standing over her and looking at that ass in the mirror.

"Yeah I'm a be petty, because how you gonna make plans for us, get a babysitter and everything and then go to sleep. What if I really wanted some dick? I waited for you to come since 6 fucking o'clock and now you tired"

Ignoring her yelling, I laid on top of her and palmed my hands on both of her cheeks. Loving the sight and feel but she got angry with me and grabbed my neck.

"You hear me talking to you right?" She said, applying pressure like she was doing something.

When I looked down at her and started laughing, I easily removed her hands just like that. "That don't work on me. Now if I did that *chokes her* It's something different. You lucky you look good in this damn outfit so I want a picture. Then, I want that ass in my bed....to go to sleep"

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes while my hand gripped her neck.

"I didn't hear a "yes daddy" or do I personally have to escort you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes daddy"

"Now stand by the door and pose" I said as I released her from my hold and stood back by the shower.

Watching her do as told, I pulled out my phone to take a picture. "Now go turn that music off and go to sleep while I post this" I demanded, watching her leave out as I tapped on my Instagram app. Editing her picture and posting it with a caption to the public.

 Editing her picture and posting it with a caption to the public