Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to start heading back before it starts getting too cold?" Ethan whispered in my ear and I nodded. I tried not to be too distracted but Josie, but I mean dying kind of takes over my mind.

I know I'm not going to get hurt anytime soon, I have Ethan by my side every second of the day.

"Good evening." The maids greeted us as we made our way back up to our room. We responded to them politely and walked back into our suite.

We both laid ourselves down on the bed and Ethan turned on the TV for some background sounds.

"I know it wasn't much, but how was your first day in Hawaii?" I could sense he was looking at me as I stared at the ceiling.

"Very pretty."

"Mine is still very pretty." He whispered. I turned my head towards him and he was directly looking at me. I blushed and he kissed my forehead.

I looked at his lips then back at his eyes. He saw me doing so and leaned in to kiss my lips. He cupped my back and pulled me into his body.

He moved to hover over me and I tangled my legs around his body. He pushed down on my lips as I pulled his white shirt over his head.

He bite on my neck and began to kiss it as he took off my tube top, leaving me in nothing but shorts.

"You're mine." He kissed my chest and all the way down to my stomach. I fiddled with his shorts until I was able to slyly scoot them down his legs. He pulled them off and threw the shorts onto the ground next to my top.

He sat back up and began to unbutton my jean shorts. Slowly he slid them down my body until they reached my knees. He stood up off of the bed and slid them off the rest of the way, leaving me in only panties.

Ethan seductively smoothed his hand along my leg and onto my stomach as he stood on his knees on the bed. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and slid them slightly down my legs, only until they reached my knees.

He hovered over my body again and jerked my head towards him so I would make eye contact. He licked two of his fingers and slowly slid them into me. My eyes closed and my lips parted as I was a little bit in shock to feel that feeling. To stop me from gasping, he kissed my lips quite rough.

He flicked his fingers up against the walls of me making me want to pull his hand away from me, but I know I couldn't. I dug my nails into the white sheets and pulled on them slightly.

He slyly added in another finger and his fingers began to spazz.

"You're a bitch." I choked saying. He grunted and flicked his fingers even faster. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip to shadow my soft whimpers.

He leaned down and kissed my lips again, quite rough. His fingers not living my body, still going at it. My entire body was tingling and we haven't even done that much.

He released his fingers from me and quickly got off the bed and made his way over to my duffle bag. I sat up and put my hair up into a pony tail and slipped my underwear off all of the way.

"How big is this bag?" Clothes were falling out of my duffle. "AHA!" He opened the box and pulled out a singular condom. He walked back over to the bed while opening the package. He climbed onto the bed and dropped his underwear to his feet and slipped on the condom.

He noticed me looking and he chuckled. He slowly went onto his knees and leaned me back onto the bed. His hand was around my back and his lips were just inches from mine.

I felt him barely touch me and that just made me mad. He was teasing me. He sat up onto his knees and grabbed my ankles. He spread my legs out as far as my flexibility would let them go.

Ethan grabbed my hips and placed his member right inside of me, very slowly. I sighed softly as he began to move faster.

With every thrust I wanted to scream his name. I wanted everyone at this resort that Ethan Dolan was mine. I wanted everyone in Hawaii to know. I just love this boy so much.

"Oh my god." His eyes were closed shut as he tried to whisper out. He was totally at his high point.

The next time I looked up at him, he was panting. His thrusts slowed down and his grip onto me became weaker and weaker by the second. Soon enough he pulled out of me and laid next to me on the bed, but I wasn't finished.

I climbed on top of him and kissed his abs. My lips sucked all the way up to his collar bone area. I kissed his lips for a few seconds before I felt his hand rub over my area. I hummed against his lips and he took that as a sign to work harder.

I slid down his body until I reached his member. I slipped the condom off of him and threw it somewhere in the room, at this point I wasn't concerned on how messy the room was. I spit on him and grabbed him in my hand. Slowly I raised my hand up and then back down to create sounds from his mouth.

I wrapped my lips around him and he made sure I bobbed my head up and down. He held my pony tail and pushed me down until he heard gaging noises. This was my least favorite part of fucking Ethan, but I knew he favored it.

"You feel so good." He whispered.

That's when I heard three continuous knocks on the door. I wiped my mouth with my arm and Ethan stood up.

"Room service." The voice from outside sounded familiar. Ethan groaned and put his briefs and shorts back on. He threw me one of his sweatshirts he brought with and my underwear. I walked with him to the door after I put it them both on.

Ethan opened the door and I could NOT believe my eyes. She followed me.

"Special delivery from Grayson Dolan to Ethan and Jordyn Dolan." She handed us a bottle of champagne, but I could not get her out of my head. Her eyes were darted right at me and my heart was racing.

Ethan said something but I couldn't make it out and then he closed the door and turned to see my terrified expression.

"Josie." My shaking finger pointed to the door.