Chapter Fourteen

Jordyn's POV

We drove back home from the beach house a couple days ago, just in time for Christmas. Sadly Grayson was still very upset over the breakup between him and Willow. I can't blame him though. I haven't talked to Willow ever since the argument at the beach house and I know Grayson hasn't either.

I woke up sort of early for someone on break, 9am.

I looked at my phone and I then noticed the date, Monday, December 25th

Okay well that makes sense, I always wake up extremely early on Christmas.

I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my tall mirror that was in the corner of my white walled room with many artwork paintings I bought off of Amazon. I put my hair up in a quick ponytail and raised up my shorts slightly.

I walked out of my room and creaked open Ethan's door. He was still sound asleep. I closed the door behind me and his head popped up.

"Sorry." I walked over to him.

"It's okay." He rubbed with eyes and had an early morning groggy voice. I kissed his forehead and helped him sit up.

"Good morning." I smiled and he returned it while fluffing out his hair. "It's Christmas." He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled. I chuckled and stood up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed.

He grabbed a shirt and we walked down the stairs.

No one was up yet so we decided to make some coffee and sit down on the couch together. He was faced towards the TV, watching Christmas cartoons that are always on in the morning. I propped my legs up on his and was faced to him while I sipped my coffee and scrolled through my phone.

Of course I opened up my snapchat and took a picture with my coffee rested in my lap, my legs on Ethan's lap, and of course Ethan looking at the TV. I captioned it,

morning cartoons with my favorite boy

I put my phone on the couch and took another sip of coffee. Ethan looked over to me and just stared. His lips didn't move and he only blinked a few times.

"What?" I turned my head, confused.

"You're beautiful." He grabbed my coffee mug and put it on the table that was behind the couch. He pulled my legs, so my back was flat on the cushions and then he laid on top of me. "Like, you're so perfect." He ran his fingers across my cheek.

My cheeks burnt up and I shut my eyes for a couple of seconds.

I felt his lips touch mine and I immediately kissed back.

Have you ever loved something so much that you just smile and you can't control it? Yeah, well.

"Alright, lips to yourselves!" Lisa came down into the kitchen and Ethan jumped up a little. I rolled my eyes and he placed his head on my chest.

Sean and Grayson also came down the stairs. Grayson looked absolutely terrible. His eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was a mess.

"Who's ready for some presents?" Lisa clapped her hands together and Ethan sat up. Us kids sat on the couch, while the parents sat on the big chair.

Lisa passed out all of the parents and we all began to open them. There wasn't really a specific order of present opening so everyone just went for it.

I sat in the middle of Ethan and Grayson. Gray was looking down at his lap, not opening anything.

"Grayson." I whispered so no one would put attention on him. He shook his head and picked up his first present. "Grayson." I stopped him and made him look at me. "Everything's going to be okay."