Chapter Eleven

Jordyn's POV
A few hours later

Ethan and I were finally able to be left alone while everyone was at the party.

Currently we were both naked on the bed we were sharing this trip. I really hope Matthew's sister doesn't sleep in here.

Ethan had a hold onto my hips and he was thrusting into me, fast. I held onto the white sheets and wanted to scream, but he covered my mouth with an evil smirk.

Earlier before he got so incredibly horny, Ethan and I were just sitting watching some random TV show that wasn't interesting whatsoever.

"I'm so tired of the same reruns." Ethan groaned and threw his head back on the couch cushion. I had my head slightly leaned on his chest. I sat up quickly and straddled him.

"Since everyone's gone." I circled around his chest and smirked up at him. "Do you maybe wanna do something?"

He looked up at me and smirked as well. He picked me up by my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He walked us into the room and closed the door behind him.

He tossed me down on the bed and quickly threw his shirt off. I swear, it's basically off half the time.

He hovered over me and began to leave kisses on my lips and down to my neck. Quickly it began to feel more heated between us.

He slid down my body and unbuttoned my jean shorts. He slowly pulled them down until they were off of my legs. He placed them on the floor and sat me up so I could take my shirt off. My hands were above my head and he slipped his off, which then only led me to be in my black thong and white bra.

He laid me back down and undid my bra, he was an expert by now. His lips went from my neck down my stomach until he reached the top of my underwear.

He smiled, knowing I wanted him to pull them down and do something to me. He kissed my stomach until he made it back up to my lips.

Fucking tease!

I sat up slowly and he did the same, obviously. He released from my lips and let me do what I wanted to do.

I pulled down his shorts until they hit his knees, I then grabbed onto the hem of his underwear and looked up at him. He smirked and I began to pull his underwear down as well.

His exposed length caught my eye, as I haven't seen it in over two weeks. He saw my looking and he instantly became turned on.

Ethan pushed me back down and kissed my lips, roughly. I forgot how nice it felt to have our skin touching each other like this. It feels like it's been so long since we've gotten this far.

With his fingers, he began to rub me quite hard against my underwear, which I was not expecting.

I opened my mouth and my eyes jetted open. My breathing started to increase slightly, but soon turned into a soft moan.

With his one hand he had available, he slid my underwear down to my knees and he inched his body down the the end of the bed until his cheeks were against my thighs.

He pushed my legs out further and he blew on my center which made me twitch. He chuckled, then his tongue made it's way against me. I clung onto the sheets and wanted to pull my legs in together.

It felt good, but it was the sort of pain that you wanted to stop but it was so nice at the same time.

He kissed his way up my stomach again and looked into my eyes. He stood up off of the bed and quickly walked over to his dresser. He looked in all of the dresser drawers on his side of the room and then turned around to look through mine. He was looking for a condom.

"Top drawer, right corner." I said and he picked one out.

"Aha!" He hurried over to the bed and quickly ripped the package open. He was so cute when he tried to put the condom on quickly.

"Alright." He held onto my hips and teased my by just barely putting himself into me.

"Ethan." I whined. He chuckled and slowly deepened himself into me. We both quietly moaned.

Ethan began to thrust harder as I held onto the sheets. I bit onto my lip so I wouldn't make super loud noises. That just made him want to go faster, and he did.

"Ethan please!" I screamed, wanting him to slow down, but it just felt so good. He put his hand over my throat to make me stop talking.

I looked up at him and he was really enjoying himself, that make me smirk also. I wanted to take control.

I grabbed his wrist and he looked into my eyes.

"Lay on the bed." I firmly said to him and he listened. He laid down and I hovered over him. He was intrigued to see what I had planned.

I sat onto his length and slowly sat up and down while holding onto his sides. A moan left his mouth and I smiled.

I then moved my hands to his and began to ride back and forth onto him, which hit my spot.

"Jordyn." Ethan said while his head was thrown back on this pillow. "I'm gonna-" He didn't finish his sentence.

I laid on the bed with him and smiled.

"Staying back from the party was a good idea." He took the condom off and tossed it somewhere on the floor.

"We're back!" We heard Matthew yell from downstairs. Ethan and I both groaned.

"Stay here." Ethan said while putting his underwear and basketball shorts back on. I covered myself with the covers and Ethan came back right away.

"Never mind he's coming up here." Ethan awkwardly laughed.

"Hey Jor-OH MY GOD, WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN." He yelled and covered his eyes. I was covered so he was fine. I rolled my eyes and he tumbled his way out of my room.

"Sorry." Ethan peeked his head in the room and I playfully rolled my eyes.

a/n: OKAY SO I STARTED PROOF READING THIS AND I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS SHITTY SMUT I WANT TO DIE. IT WAS LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS. I CAN BARELY READ THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS

I AM SO SORRY