Chapter Five

Jordyn's POV

I told the twins that I was going to stop by my locker before we headed back home. I wanted to pick up my math notebook so I could work on my math homework later tonight.

"Don't you understand the words 'stay away from Ethan'?" Elizabeth came up to me. It's not the time!

"Elizabeth, listen, he's my boyfriend. He's been with me for two years. I'm not going to run away from him because you want a boy toy."

"I don't want a boy toy." She flipped her hair. "I love him." My eyes widened.

"You don't even know him." I started to get jealous once again.

"I know he has a family, unlike you." She poked my chest. "You're just a foster child who happens to stay with them. They're not your family, you don't have one! You never have and you never will." I felt tears welding up in my eyes. "For the past eighteen years no one has ever wanted you in their family. They take you because they want the money and then they get rid of you because they can't take it anymore. You're nothing but a sack of money to them!" She knocked into my body as she walked away. I continued to look straight as I was still in complete shock. Her words actually got to me.

I shook my head and wiped my tears away. I closed my locker shut and walked out to the car. I got into the back and didn't say anything to the twins. I continued to look down at my phone as Ethan drove us home.

Already Ethan parked on the driveway. I walked into the house with Grayson and Ethan behind me. I made no effort to talk to anyone when I walked in, I just went up to my room and closed the door.

What Elizabeth said was true! They're only keeping me because they get money. I honestly should've know, I'm so stupid. Tears were streaming down my face as I realized my entire life was a complete joke.

"Jordyn?" Ethan knocked on my door and peeked in slightly. My right side was facing the door so he could see the tears on my cheek. I tried to quickly wipe them so he wouldn't see, but he obviously did.

He closed the door after he took a step in and put his arms on my thighs as he squatted right in front of me. He grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumbs over my knuckles.

"What's wrong?" He asked genuinely looking worried.

"You guys are only keeping me for the money!" Saying that made my cries even louder. "There's no other reason to keep me!" I stood up and walked across the room

"Wh-what are you talking about?" He stood up and followed me.

"Why else would you guys continue to foster me? You don't want me, you just want money."

"Because we love you." He held my hands. "I love you Jordyn. If we let you go, who knows where you'd end up? You're safe here." His brown eyes looked straight into mine. He truly meant it.

"I'm overreacting aren't I?"

"A little bit." He pulled me into his arms. "What made you think that anyways?" He walked around to sit on my bed. I also walked over but I laid on my back instead. I told him what Elizabeth said and he grew madder and madder.

"What the fuck?" He stood up and I sat up.

"I know, I know. Please don't make matters worse. I'll deal with it."

"She made you feel like shit. She's not going to get off that easy."

"Ethan I'm fine. I promise." I smiled to try to make him feel better. I grabbed his hand and motioned him to come on the bed.

I pulled him over until he was hovering over me. He slowly pushed me back down so I was on my back.

"I won't let her get to you." He whispered in my ear which made my back shiver. He kissed my lips lightly, but he was being so rough at the same time. It was hot!

His hands rounded to my back and I arched my back as my hands were on his cheeks. He sat up quickly and took off his shirt.

His lips came back to mine, but we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Grayson will get it." I said and wrapped my lips around his waist.

"ETHAN IM IN THE SHOWER!" We heard Grayson yell and Ethan dropped his head to sigh. I laughed at him and Ethan sat up off of me. I pulled my legs out from under him and opened my bedroom door.

The doorbell rang again and I hurried down the stairs.

"You know if we stayed in bed, they probably would've just walked away." Ethan was right behind me.

I opened the door and there was a young adult guy standing in front of me. He was standing there with my foster care worker. Ethan put his shirt on right as he stood behind me.

"Hi?" I raised my eyebrow and felt Ethan's hand on my back.

"Hi, Jordyn Mills?" He wore black jeans with white Van shoes. He also had a Nike t-shirt on. He had dark brown hair, like mine and had a light tan, like me.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

"I'm Haven Mills, your brother."

hehehe i'm back!!!!!!!

please vote and comment, i want to know what you guys think of the story so far.