Even if it means I get to sit next to Kristoff, who I admit isn't as bad as he was from way back when. Could I have sat with Moana or Tooth? Yeah, I could have, but...I don't know. I just wanted to sit with Kristoff. I like it when we banter. It's fun.

"You know," Kristoff says once we're safely settle in. "Maybe meddling with your sister's love life isn't such a good idea. You didn't like it when she tried to stop you and Hans--"

"Why must you always bring up the past?" I ask, keeping my eyes on my sister and her future boyfriend. Maybe future husband too. Oh my god, Jack would be an awesome brother-in-law for me.

"So we can learn not to repeat it," Kristoff replies and from the corner of my eye I see him shake his head.

I say nothing in response to him, but when I see Elsa turn her head around to look back at me, I couldn't hide or stop my large Cheshire Cat grin from forming. She probably knows that I set it up.

The grin was still plastered on my face when she turns back around and I couldn't help but squeal. "Oh my gosh," I say as I link my arm through Kristoff's, trying to get more comfortable. "Isn't this exciting?" I look away from my sister and Jack to gaze into the beautiful brown eyes of my friend. The only problem is that he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at our linked arms.

"Uh...Kristoff?" I laugh and reach for his chin to bring it up to eye level. "My eyes are up here."

He blushes and jerks his chin out of my grasp. "Why are you so--"

"Beautiful? Nice? Gassy?" I laugh again, my mood the most happiest it has ever been. "It's like Lady Gaga says. Baby, I was born this way."

Kristoff didn't even bother to hold in his laugh, and it made my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. He's pretty cute when he laughs. He's cute all the time, but when he laughs...haha cute. "Okay, I just gotta let you know that the day I see you in a meat suit is the day this friendship is over."

"Oh my gosh!" I say, pretending to be shocked. "You consider us friends?"

The blonde rolls his eyes. "Of course. It took me a long time to warm up to you, but you're not so bad. I mean, you're not great either but..." he trails off, giving me a sly smile and I punch his arm.

"Rude." I then turn my head back to my sister and Jack. "Now shush. I'm waiting for a kiss to happen."

But as minute one turned into minute two, all they did was talk, and oh how I wish I knew what they were saying. Kristoff must have noticed my frustration because he breaks the silence between us by saying: "How about instead of being nosy, you watch the sunset instead? I mean, just look at it. It's pretty."

And so I did. "Pretty you say? It's not pretty at all," I smile as I close my eyes, feeling the last of the sun's warmth. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah," Kristoff agrees, his voice low, a whisper that was barely audible, but I heard him. "Beautiful."

I feel his eyes on me, which cause mine to open, but I did not look back. I couldn't. Not when my heart's beating had increased. Not when my face felt warmer than what it was a second ago. Dang, I know the sun is directly shining on my face, but it shouldn't be this warm when it's setting. How...weird.

I do look back though and when my blue eyes connected with his brown eyes, something...shifted. "Did you just..." But I trail off and laugh as I shake my head. Oh my god this is so cliché. I...I love it.

"Did I just what?" Kristoff asks as he eyes me suspiciously.

I shake my head again. "Nevermind." My gaze lowers to our linked arms and for a moment...I wondered how it feel if my hand was linked with his, fingers entwined, palm to palm. Doing what lips do. Touching.